Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Should you be able to own a gun after you accidentally kill someone with a gun?
No gun for you 42 95.45%
It’s case by case 2 4.55%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree25Likes

Old 10-01-2019, 06:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

3162: Beyond Meat w/ Shannon Noll

Children and weed; Cat’s in the Cradle - Season 2; gender queer, top surgery, and testosterone; Robert De Niro vs. President Trump; Casey Anthony wants another baby; Ashton Kutcher lets us know he’s taking the high road re: Demi Moore; hunter accidentally shoots another hunter to death; McDonald’s plant-based burger

Guest:
Shannon Noll

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
Archimedes_Screw and Jay86 like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 06:33 PM   #2 (permalink)

Y’all are in for a treat with this one!

Loved Shannon.
Keith, The Girl and NotARegularMom like this.
Old 10-01-2019, 06:49 PM   #3 (permalink)

That's it, I've peaked. I don't think I can top this. Not even the fact (I think) that Chemda's ex-father-in-law possibly married me* can top this.

Great episode as usual!

(* 1st, failed marriage. Not had the guts to dig up the old photos to check.)
Keith, Bucho and SpareBen like this.
Old 10-02-2019, 05:08 AM   #4 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Case by Case

I answered a case by case basis because nobody really gives a fuck. Really just like being a politician, if you want to own a gun you shouldn't be allowed to have one.
Lanfear and FingerLakes like this.
Old 10-02-2019, 08:25 AM   #5 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Am I the only one who thought Kyle's son did that on purpose and was leaving snarky passive aggressive message to his mom in the place she will obviously see that weed is not a big deal? I mean. He has a cellphone he can google shit on right?
Apia, AstoriaGirl and LoopyLou79 like this.
Old 10-02-2019, 08:31 AM   #6 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

I like the suggestion for the email. I think Keith should do that angry Not!Cat email idea but he should send it shortly before he's going to visit (cuz i do think he's going to end up going home, as history dictates) and then when Father Malley replies, wait until right before you show up at the door step to tell him "I've confessed EVERYTHING TO KEITH AND HE'S MAD WITH RAGE! He says he won't forgive either of us."

don't mention it when you get to the house and continue to email from your phone "he's says he may hurt you or himself while he's there. He might desecrate the church in the basement!" all while right in his face. then if he hasn't fessed up by then, start sending pictures you've taken in the house with your phone from the fake account. Then if he's that dumb, confess.
sievo and NotARegularMom like this.
Old 10-02-2019, 09:45 AM   #7 (permalink)

Testosterone Gel

I wonder what the name of the testosterone gel is.

About 20 years ago when I lived in Chicago and had first started working with an agent I booked a print job for a medication pamphlet. They were real shady about what the medication was. They took a lot of pictures of me looking concerned and dissapointed. Then there was a break and they took more pictures with me looking happy. Under a Christmas tree with a present in my lap (the second set of pictures was never used. I had gotten friendly with the crew over the day and when we were finishing up I assured them I didn't really care what the medication was, I was just happy to have gotten hired for something. So they told me it was for Androgel, which is a testosterone gel. At the time it was being marketed towards people who had gotten ED as a result of HIV medication. A few years ago I had heard that it is still around, but being marked towards people who need/want to up their testosterone.

A friend went to go do her regularly scheduled womanly checkups at a local clinic and there was an entire wall of the pamphlet. She grabbed a few for me. I to to attach it here, but it keeps failing for some reason.
Old 10-02-2019, 01:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FingerLakes View Post
Am I the only one who thought Kyle's son did that on purpose and was leaving snarky passive aggressive message to his mom in the place she will obviously see that weed is not a big deal? I mean. He has a cellphone he can google shit on right?
I thought the exact same thing, since it's the kind of shit I would've pulled at that age.

It's still sloppy AF though - the results would've said that, sure, permanent effects on adult brains appear to be relatively insignificant, BUUUUUUUUT effects on teenage brains appear to be pretty dang negative, so either way leaving that out for mom was dumb.
Keith, Apia and NotARegularMom like this.
Old 10-02-2019, 02:34 PM   #9 (permalink)

Where’s the spilling of the drink? That was hilarious!
Keith likes this.
Old 10-02-2019, 04:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

YouTube only. Didn’t feel it made sense in audio. But the video’s fun cause you can see me spilling 16 oz. of water by equipment and Andrea going to save the day with 2 kleenex tissues