Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 08-30-2005, 10:44 AM   #11 (permalink)

Keith, I play alot of mens-doubles sand volleyball and I have been thinking of doing this for a long time now but this episode made up my mind for me. After we get done with a game my partner guzzles a container of water and if I have some he will just drink mine. My plan: replace water with Vodka = whala! instant hillarity. I will let you know what happens... We play Thursday night. Good thing it's the last game of the summer.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 11:16 AM   #12 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

lat, when the bartender didn't know what you were talking about, did you say, "It's a bloody mary but the tomato is clamato," or did you go, "Sigh... T'ah... You never heard of a CAESAR?! T'ah!..."
Old 08-30-2005, 11:21 AM   #13 (permalink)

Brunch is for people who don't want to buy Lunch. so they eat late. If you eat Eggs at 4pm is it called 'Brinner' or 'Brupper'

http://www.clamato.com/ Clamato juice, also known as tomato-clam juice, is made from tomato and clam. Originally invented by Mr. Duffy Mott, and now mainly produced by Mott's Inc. in the US.

After 7 years of living together you will have a 'common law marriage' and can ask for alimony if keith moves out. The only thing that will ruin your marriage will be Chemda inability to Love Glam Rock (poison, warrant and other makeup bands)

Keith, you missed a great oportunity. Chemda was Flirting with another chick, and you didn;t encourage that. Dude, Clown monday would have ROCKED with that story.

SeanCombs is an ass, and will you learn you are 31 years old and MTv is NOT for you or US you audience with Jobs and great bodies. But keep calling him spooge white, I love that. The pink shirt shooter must be one of those metrosexual who is on the down lo.

http://www.danecook.com/ The superman joke is what plays when you load the site. So lower your speakers 'SFW' The Corn tooth is a funny joke. You should like the guy, he has a joke of naming his kids after Transformers.

Keith is Stuck in the 80's - Warrant, Transformers, Dukes of Hazzards < Just like MrX>

Keep
Old 08-30-2005, 11:30 AM   #14 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

"Keith, you missed a great oportunity. Chemda was Flirting with another chick, and you didn;t encourage that. Dude, Clown monday would have ROCKED with that story. "

That wasn't a chick.

And yes, I will Keep my friend. I most definately will Keep.
Old 08-30-2005, 11:50 AM   #15 (permalink)
lat

Clamato

My mom's a waitress and she explained that there is no Clamato in the states so I figured they're was no such thing as Ceasers there, only bloody Mary's (Which are fuckin Gross! That shit needs some essence of Clams).
But what the fuck does she know, she's only a waitress.
Old 08-30-2005, 11:51 AM   #16 (permalink)

They name the huricanes in alphabetical order. The names are random. So when they get up to the "K's" that is a lot of Huricanes.
Old 08-30-2005, 01:44 PM   #17 (permalink)

For some reason I cringed when Keith discussed his get rich quick idea by pretending to slip on a wet subway platform then suing the city (or whatever/whoever). I'm worried that he has hurt his chance of winning this kind of case down the road (legit or fake), by talking about it on the show. Even if it was a joke, discussing this could possibly indicate that this sort of scam is in his character and was concocted/planned. Love the show!
Old 08-30-2005, 01:57 PM   #18 (permalink)

There is a list of Hurricane names for each year. Each list is repeated every 6 years. The really bad hurrincanes have their names retired and will never be used again. They get named once their strength reaches to Tropical Storm, and certainly they do not have to kill anyone...
Old 08-30-2005, 02:12 PM   #19 (permalink)

I think we should all Change our avatars, that way Chemda will have to pay more attention to what is going on. And not associate us by a photo.
Old 08-30-2005, 02:35 PM   #20 (permalink)

dam it spaceboy got there before me