Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 08-31-2005, 01:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
LD

Re: Nawlins...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcd007
I can sort of understand the Walgreens thing. You've got no food, no diapers, and your house is under 20 feet of water. It's a survival thing.
people are fucking morons. You take away basic utilities for a day or two and people think it's the end of the world. They aren't stuck on a mountain in Brazil, and even those guys waited for few days before finally chomping on bones and making BBQ Weeners.

They are in a city in one of the richest countries in the world that's on the news every day. I don't think anyone is going to forget where they are. It reminds me of Lewis Black commenting on people hoarding food in NY during the blizzard. "It's not as if they aren't going to dig us out"

Wouldn't the electric stuff be water damaged anyway? If so that means they have chance of being blown up when they plug it in.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 01:59 PM   #12 (permalink)

The photos I see are people looting grocery store. I understand the Red Cross is coming to help. Remember they are not camping, they are sleeping on a roof, they have no place to store food, to cook food. Where are you going to start a fire? On the fucking roof you are sleeping on. 80% of the city is under water.

Skip your meals today LD Go on givit a try. If they knew how to survive I bet they would, but aks the kids (you know they have at least 8 kids) to not eat. I would steal to feed my kid. I would steal from a Raw food resturant, because i would not pay for something that stupid.

Did Keet say he was taking a vacation? So when will we get the next show? A suprise friday show in the middle of the work day?
Old 08-31-2005, 02:02 PM   #13 (permalink)

Blacks want to. . . .

...Keep it real.
Crouch and pose in photos while not smiling.
Work the "system" while staying out of the "system".
Freak Black n' Milds.
Hold Gen-X and Gen-Y Whitey's accountable for things that happened before we or even they were born.
Not vote.

....and not agree with this post at all.

MESSAGE!
Old 08-31-2005, 02:04 PM   #14 (permalink)
LD

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelG
The photos I see are people looting grocery store. I understand the Red Cross is coming to help. Remember they are not camping, they are sleeping on a roof, they have no place to store food, to cook food. Where are you going to start a fire? On the fucking roof you are sleeping on. 80% of the city is under water.

Skip your meals today LD Go on givit a try. If they knew how to survive I bet they would, but aks the kids (you know they have at least 8 kids) to not eat. I would steal to feed my kid. I would steal from a Raw food resturant, because i would not pay for something that stupid.
been there, done that. I've been without water and power for a week during winter but still resisted the urge to break into my local kwik-e-mart. They should have packed a lunch when they were told to.
Old 08-31-2005, 02:10 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LD
been there, done that. I've been without water and power for a week during winter but still resisted the urge to break into my local kwik-e-mart. They should have packed a lunch when they were told to.
Did you have a bed to sleep in, or was the house full of Snow
Old 08-31-2005, 02:23 PM   #16 (permalink)
LD

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LD
Did you have a bed to sleep in, or was the house full of Snow
had to sleep on the floor in front of the decorative fire, until the duraflame logs ran out.

They've only been on the roof for a day in warm weather. People in the city spend most of the time doing that for fun in the summer. The fuckers should have more patience and wait for rescue vehicles. It could be a lot worse, if they aren't 80 years old, can stand upright, dying from cholera or floating face first down the street then they can wait. Next time someone tells them a big fucking hurricane is coming they should pay more attention. Just because they didn't doesn't make being a criminal any better.

Eventually you'll have people fighting over who gets the last can of beer while some poor old git is being swept away in the water.
Old 08-31-2005, 02:32 PM   #17 (permalink)

I am only arguing for the theft of the food. I can excuse the looting for survival. I was in the Army national guard when the riots broke out in LA. That was different and those bastards were just looting for the fun of it. Martial Law is cool, when you have the weapon, and flak jacket.

Anyone at best buy or the liquor store is an idiot. Or anyone sending their kids to the store to steal should be shot.
Old 08-31-2005, 02:42 PM   #18 (permalink)
LD

Quote:
I am only arguing for the theft of the food. I can excuse the looting for survival. I was in the Army national guard when the riots broke out in LA. That was different and those bastards were just looting for the fun of it. Martial Law is cool, when you have the weapon, and flak jacket.

Anyone at best buy or the liquor store is an idiot. Or anyone sending their kids to the store to steal should be shot.
I don't think stealing food is right unless you are getting it for someone who needs it more than you. If you can get to the store to steal the food in the first place then they are healthy enough to do without it for while. They should be more concerned about drinking water anyway, twinkies won't keep you alive if you have nothing to drink. If they want to make the situation better they should be helping others first. Start letting people drop dead around you while you're stealing Dorito's and you'll probably be dead not long after.
Old 08-31-2005, 02:58 PM   #19 (permalink)

Boys, Boys, Boys...

Bow your heads and repeat after me...

Dear God,
Forgive us this day as we argue over the values imposed on us by you Lord.
Forgive these two as they know not what harm they cause this thread.
Please assist and guide those floating on peices of roofing and guide the huddled masses wondering why you are ever so violently striking them down and ruining their life for they know not that this is a test given by you Lord.

In Heavens name we Pray.

Amen.

www.redcross.org
Old 08-31-2005, 03:02 PM   #20 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Amen.