Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 09-01-2005, 03:02 PM   #21 (permalink)
LD

I'm trying to remember if when the tsunami wiped out areas of Asia, if they went as batshit as what we are seeing on TV. It seemed as if even the armed guerillas like the Tamil Tigers, who roam around shooting people anyway, took a break during that week.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 03:38 PM   #22 (permalink)

What I think

People who didn't leave the city before the flood = the poor. The poor = the black communities. Fucking sniper = some white racist weirdo?
Old 09-01-2005, 04:29 PM   #23 (permalink)

Jesus fucking christ Keith...

The 911 operators don't give a shit becuase they don't have to man!!!
Just like the Military, just like FEMA...

They don't fucking care becuase they don't HAVE TO.

How do they get paid???

They STEAL their pay. Taxes. Why SHOULD they care? If they do a shitty job, they are still going to TAKE your money and get paid. Look at the statistics... the police do a fucking HORRIBLE job.

Compare ANY private entity to it's government counterpart. A private entity will do MUCH MUCH better job as long as there is no government money or intervention.

I bet FEMA is NOT down there doing a good job handing out food and stuff... they are probably TURNING AWAY hundreds of people and companies with supplies and willing to help, just like they did during the hurricaine here in Port Charlotte.

You KNOW how fucking BAD a job they do with these fucking 911 people. Try going down to the DMV... or any government office... These people just don't care.... they aren't paid to care. They are paid to do as little as they can, and still collect a paycheck.

I know you like to think our show is about being LEFT LIBERAL hippies... but yeah... we're NOT about being hippies (we want get our military out of the rest of the world so that PRIVATE organizations can handle it - and will handle it with CARE) So we can have Militias formed by true Americans (not dumb kids, and poor minorities) that don't hate their jobs and think their superiors are IDIOTS...

A military that isn't funded by the government also means that when we go to WAR (even though MOST of the country wants us OUT, the government can't just PRINT MORE MONEY like they do now. When the government prints more money, it means that every dollar is worth less... which means that anything you have saved, just lost value, which means... that when we go to war, and the government spends tax dollars, and prints money... They are STEALING from the American people to go to war even though it's not supported. Why should the rest of us have to pay for a War that a minority of the country supports.

Ugh... anyway... I'm sure this is a rant that falling on deaf ears... so... anyway...

On a totally different note, whats the deal with Chemda using your last name... I mean, you guys have said you aren't married and aren't getting married... but she reffered to herself as getting mail from the 911 staff at "Chemda "Dickballs" Malley". So she's Chemda Malley now? Do you guys have something to tell us?
Old 09-01-2005, 04:37 PM   #24 (permalink)

Re: Looting vs. "finding"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcd007
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkenrobot
You never see anybody white looting or breaking the law because the camera operators are WHITE!!! The editors are WHITE!
So everyone behind a camera and in an editing room are racist white people? They just turn off the cameras when whites commit crimes?
Exactly, well... Only the the US
Old 09-01-2005, 04:39 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson
Compare ANY private entity to it's government counterpart. A private entity will do MUCH MUCH better job as long as there is no government money or intervention.

On a totally different note, whats the deal with Chemda using your last name... I mean, you guys have said you aren't married and aren't getting married... but she reffered to herself as getting mail from the 911 staff at "Chemda "Dickballs" Malley". So she's Chemda Malley now? Do you guys have something to tell us?
I don't understand your argument. If it a Gov. Counterpart then the Private entity would do a job for the government and get paid by the gov.

What Private entity has a gov counter part and would NOT get paid by the Gov to do a job for them?

Yes I heard the Mrs Malley Reference too. Anyone going to the expo in Ca should call her that. "Mr's Malley" I mean Maaaalllly
Old 09-01-2005, 04:40 PM   #26 (permalink)

Re: Looting vs. "finding"

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcd007
Quote:
You never see anybody white looting or breaking the law because the camera operators are WHITE!!! The editors are WHITE!
So everyone behind a camera and in an editing room are racist white people? They just turn off the cameras when whites commit crimes?
Exactly, well... Only the the US
I should say... They aren't necessarily racist... They just don't want to be the ones to put their jobs on the line by trying to change the status quo... So they continue to perpetuate the racist stereotypes that Americans have come to believe in.
Old 09-01-2005, 04:53 PM   #27 (permalink)

Also this pigs are joining in on the looting....

http://blighty.multiply.com/journal/item/537
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2.../102233.shtml#
http://blog.lewrockwell.com/lewrw/archives/008770.html

Oh but the even though NBC cameras caught that on video... Do they show it? Fuck no they don't.
Old 09-01-2005, 05:01 PM   #28 (permalink)
LD

it doesn't take much for First World civilizations to break down and look more like the third world countries they despise.
Old 09-01-2005, 05:01 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson
Also this pigs are joining in on the looting....

http://blighty.multiply.com/journal/item/537
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2.../102233.shtml#
http://blog.lewrockwell.com/lewrw/archives/008770.html

Oh but the even though NBC cameras caught that on video... Do they show it? Fuck no they don't.
Second aticle had this quote

"You know what sucks," one local tavern owner told the Times-Picayune. "The whole U.S. is looking at this city right now, and this is what they see."

Uh, did he forget about Mardi Gras.

To quote Keet "titties"
Old 09-01-2005, 05:03 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelG
I don't understand your argument. If it a Gov. Counterpart then the Private entity would do a job for the government and get paid by the gov.

What Private entity has a gov counter part and would NOT get paid by the Gov to do a job for them?
Yeah, that is a weird concept for most people.
Take for example... The post office.

You think FEDEX and UPS wouldn't JUMP at the chance to do letters for a reasonable price?
Most people don't know that there is a federal law that states that NO private organization may handle mail for less than $1.00. Only the US postal service can do that... Why? becuase if that law didn't exist, they'd go right the fuck out of business becuase a private company would find a way to use equipment that wasn't 30 years old, and would hard working people, instead of grumpy old fucks who don't give a shit. They'd do it faster, better, and it would cost less money... If there was no US Postal Service... likely a letter would be able to be mailed for pennies again.

That's just ONE example.

Counterpart may have been a bad word... Version might have been better.... the private VERSION of a government entity.

There are a few where NO private version exists.... People assume WAY to often that beucase the government is doing something... (like say - a subway system) that they are doing it for LESS. However, if you look at what it is COSTING the taxpayers... The costs on government projects are ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS astronomically huge. There is zero motivation for them to get anything done inexpensively or with any sort of CARE. People always bend over and fork out tax money... so... Who does the government answer to?