Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 09-08-2005, 11:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

132 - Tax Deductible

"I look at Abraham Lincoln in a picture or somethin', first thing I think of is that hes black."
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 12:04 AM   #2 (permalink)

Could use the encouragement too

320 lbs, 6 foot 1.

Walking DOWNHILL makes you breathe heavy. This is the weight where you start to waddle. Your heart beats 120 times a minute. Four years ago, I lost weight, getting down to 255, which still is over-the-fuck-weight, but for any fat fucks out there, getting down 60-70 lbs is the shit. Girls still don't think you're hot, but YOU DO, so it doesn't fuckin matter. YOU dont feel like shit.

But yeah, 3 years and one bald-lesbian girfriend breakup later, I'm back to 330. Had a goddamn pizza for dinner. Cheese sticks and all that goddamn shit. I went out to exercise tonight, and hope to get this going so this time next year I can go back to staring at undergrad cleavae without girls calling the cops.

BTW, I would LOVE to see the exploding asshole link. I havent made it THAT far yet (though a part of my asshole is now an 'outie') :shock:

"You don't know the history of California. I do."
- Tom Cruise for Governor 2008
Old 09-09-2005, 04:42 AM   #3 (permalink)
Chamsa! Chamsa!

we're gonna rock this diet!

and by the way, can we have a picture of the bald-lesbian girfriend?
Old 09-09-2005, 05:17 AM   #4 (permalink)

I've actually started to work out because of your talk about the diet but me doing the whole nine yard is hopeless from the beginning since my serioso doesn't want to. We're eating-buddies, can't help it.

Oh and about the movie chocolat (and I'll probably sound like I'm 14 now): it's the mayor that "learns to live and love", not the priest. The priest is played by my favourite actor Hugh O'Conor, that's why I'm so obsessed about it I had to mention it here. Sorry.
Old 09-09-2005, 06:18 AM   #5 (permalink)
LD

I saw Richard Simmons being intereviewed on some news channel last week.

"Thank you Mr helicopter rescue pilot, now over to Richard Simmons who has some workout advice for the people of New Orleans"

WTF. I don't care if he does have family living there. Of all the people they could be talking to Richard Simmons is the best person they could find? If they hadn't got the rescue vehicles in by the end of the week they would have been interviewing random drunk girls who once got screwed for beads at Marid Gras for their thoughts.

And while I don't watch The OC, it does have Mindy Clarke who is hot.
Old 09-09-2005, 07:05 AM   #6 (permalink)

American Pie

I have have listened to much boozed and drugged up "insight" into the lyrics of American Pie over the years. However I will confess that I like the song, which is apparently mandatory for us "old farts" that are trying to cling onto the 1970's anyway we can (without saying we liked Disco).

If you want to see people with too much time on their hands, try one of the American Pie interpretation web sites. This current site http://www.rareexception.com/Garden/Pie.php is probably as good as any other, with most based on the original http://user.pa.net/~ejjeff/pie.html interpretation written at around the time the song was released. Remember to open your mind to the teachings of "Don" the master.

Also, if you have a bit of "nerd"/"Star Wars" blood, and you have never heard the Weird Al Yankovic parody of American Pie called "The Saga Begins" - you owe it to yourself to find it for a listen.
Old 09-09-2005, 09:21 AM   #7 (permalink)

City Dark vs Country Dark

You guys kill me, I have lived in both environments and I must say that the city "glow" does make a difference. But I must say that the glow of city does get old and you sleep alot better when you turn off that night light.
Old 09-09-2005, 10:30 AM   #8 (permalink)

After Keith outed DJQuad, I wonder if the live show will go on as planned. I bet there will be a minor glitch, some time during the show.

Now the web cam photos DJ Q has on his HD will be posted on a site labled www.KeithOutedMeToTheIRS.com

This is what happens to those who cheat the IRS

'Survivor' Winner Hatch Indicted On Tax Evasion Charges
http://www.theksbwchannel.com/entert...36/detail.html
Old 09-09-2005, 10:43 AM   #9 (permalink)

FARTS ARE FUNNY. I spit out my water when Patrice said "Fuck you no it not"

Chemda is a stinky Girl. You should have told some jokes to try to make her pee her pants.

Green Haze podcasting.
Old 09-09-2005, 01:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
lat

Tax Evasion

Careful Keith: http://entertainment.msn.com/tv/arti...px?news=201015