Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: How many sexual partners have you had?
0 39 7.59%
1-10 283 55.06%
11-20 100 19.46%
21-50 59 11.48%
51-100 19 3.70%
101+ 14 2.72%
Voters: 514. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-17-2011, 04:55 AM   #21 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyelo View Post
then why the snarky tweet about her?
i hadnt heard the show yet. i still think she is messy in a starnge emotional way. and i never liked her badmouthing of cat and keith's relationship, especially.

but this whole thing turned really bad, and i liked her as a guest. plus i think dino made good points.

ADD: The tweet is "good lord i like Myka but she is a living hurricane of mess" right? i still think she is. still, this thing is sad.

Last edited by Junkenstein; 02-17-2011 at 04:59 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 04:56 AM   #22 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I don't read it as a black and white decision... there must be some more backstage shit we don't know, maybe some face to face confrontation, stuff that's been said on Comical Radio that put K&C over the edge [they said something about that, I think], maybe even Myka is rethinking her life after the breakup. Keith and Chemda's request isn't that crazy, IMO: "you're on my show, please don't mention another show and a guy who is constantly shitting on us, even if he's your friend".

I like Myka but not to the extent of being sad that she's not coming back. She made her point, it's very valid but it's a decision as any other, she took action on something that was upseting her. Good!

Maybe we're all taken by surprise because the process of "breaking up" with the handfull of guests that didn't come back on the show wasn't on air. You could hear Chemda's heart breaking, but Keith always imprints a levity to these situations that make it all seem a little better.
Old 02-17-2011, 05:42 AM   #23 (permalink)

Well, that was douchey.
Old 02-17-2011, 07:24 AM   #24 (permalink)

WTF!!! Why Myka? One of my favorite guests ... this sux balls.
Old 02-17-2011, 07:32 AM   #25 (permalink)

I agree with Dino and the likes. It seemed quite petty. Unless there is more that we don't know as someone else here mentioned she understood it one way - she can mention things when the Danny ends the war, Danny then ends the war but actually Danny can't just end the war when he wants to. As she said, it's kind of setting her up to violate the agreement.

She sounded so sad about it all. And she was actually asking the question (framed as a statement) "so, I guess that means I won't be on the show anymore??" It wasn't a protest. It was a very awkward moment and I'm sure she wouldn't have ever expected that tone to be taken with her in regard to something so minuscule. I would have been taken aback too.

And as others mentioned, kudos to her for sticking up for herself. I'm sure it could potentially be intimidating to be confronted in someone else's space and two on one.
Old 02-17-2011, 09:06 AM   #26 (permalink)

I agree with Dino, CR is basically all she has at the moment and she can't promote it on katg. Kinda sucks... It amazes me that you publicly profess your hatred of fat people, blacks, and nerds, but have you looked around one of the live shows while you were performing?!?!?! If were not for the nerds, fat fucks, and blacks buying your merchandise, CDs, etc, you would be back serving shit shakes! I guess I'm getting too damn old or mature to listen to this shit anymore, either way, it's a fucking shame....
Old 02-17-2011, 09:07 AM   #27 (permalink)

i'm so fucking anxious to listen to this show now. jesus christ, this is gonna be intense.
Old 02-17-2011, 09:24 AM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seminolewill View Post
I agree with Dino, CR is basically all she has at the moment and she can't promote it on katg. Kinda sucks... It amazes me that you publicly profess your hatred of fat people, blacks, and nerds, but have you looked around one of the live shows while you were performing?!?!?! If were not for the nerds, fat fucks, and blacks buying your merchandise, CDs, etc, you would be back serving shit shakes! I guess I'm getting too damn old or mature to listen to this shit anymore, either way, it's a fucking shame....
when did they say they hate blacks?

cmon this ahs nothing to do with the argument, dont stir shit that has nothing to do with this.
Old 02-17-2011, 09:30 AM   #29 (permalink)

i hate all fatties, blacks, and nerds. so suck it.
Old 02-17-2011, 09:44 AM   #30 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

It is a pretty clear black and white situation. There was a misunderstanding of the rules of promoting CR. The rules were then cleared up by K&C, Ms. Fox then decided that the rules were not ok. So she decided she is not coming back to the show.

No one is in the wrong or right, both parties have to decide for themselves what they will allow and will not allow in there own social contracts with the guest/hosts to do or allow to happen on KATG.