Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Is Charlie Sheen still winning?
Duh! 58 44.96%
Dur! 71 55.04%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-10-2011, 03:18 PM   #11 (permalink)

Someone hasn't been listening very long.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 03:19 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post
Someone hasn't been listening very long.
Ahh. Rings a bell. Kinda. Been listening for a few months. It's hello New York style.
Old 03-10-2011, 09:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

god these two are both hott.Which one was the one keith had a crush on?
Old 03-10-2011, 10:51 PM   #14 (permalink)

Thought about McDonalds Vs. Subway

I feel like I've seen more Subway's in crappy truck stops or run-down strip malls then McDonalds, and a Subway can be just a little counter tucked into a wall. If they're counting things like that I could see how there would be more Subways.
Old 03-10-2011, 10:58 PM   #15 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisCarver View Post
The man's about to lose his kids. Hard to see how he's winning.
Why would anybody want to see their kids? IMO, responsibility ditch winning.
Old 03-10-2011, 11:06 PM   #16 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

1 steler show guys
2 drunk as bawls right now so,,, can one's balls be drunk?

anywhoosie, keith brought up great points about freedom of speech and how hurtful it can be to to people, but i have to stand up for my first amendment. Do I agree with the KKK, Neo-Nazis and Islamic Terrorists? fuck no! But i have faith in humanity when deciding between right and wrong. are people politically and ideologically coerced by the word around them? Yes people will adopt what they have been told, but i think enculturation and the relevance of the culture will always hang true. I think there is something to be said with Russell Peters and Aziz Ansari popularity of today. Americans are told to fear indian and islamic people over and over again in the media, but these two people in recent years have become house hold names.
The Fred Phelps and the God Hates Fags organization give the homosexual movement grounding to the pro civil rights movement of today. The extremest measures that these people take, make the public uncomfortable with their position on gays. protesting on military funerals completely devoid of any homosexual activity makes the God Hates Fags congregation seem insane. And so one must ask them selves that if god hates fags, is even a relevant issue. does god hate fags or does god hate war?
so i have completely separated from my point so..... yeah um what were we talking about again?
Old 03-11-2011, 10:40 AM   #17 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Congratulations to Chemda for finishing out in the 10k, 197 out of 200 is good when it comes to road races. We just ran one and the top guy ran 13.1 miles in 1 hour 8 minutes. When I started running I never thought I would do a half marathon but it didn't end up being that big of a deal. Keep it up.
Old 03-11-2011, 12:26 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherWayne View Post
Why the hate? If my mom was getting 40k a month and my dad was nuts but I never had to see him, I'd call that all good. There's no good reason for these kids to hang out with their dad until he gets some help.
For the record, FUUUCK YOU is the traditional first timer greeting on the KATG forums.
Old 03-11-2011, 12:40 PM   #19 (permalink)

Oh, and representing my fat ass over here, it's not like fat people wake up everyday like "OH MY FUCKING GOD, HOW DID I FUCKING GET LIKE THIS //SUICIDE!!!!1!" Barring delusion, we all know we're fat.

People can be fat as well as retarded, or fat as well as depressive sad sacks, but one does not necessarily lead to the other. There are fat people who do other things than be fat and sad about it.

Sometimes when K and C go off on fatties, I worry about attending events because I'm afraid that they'll shun me, or kick me out. But then I think.. what are they going to do, carry me out? FAT CHANCE. Hahaha!
Old 03-11-2011, 12:41 PM   #20 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

It's too late Marina. We all love you already.