Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 09-15-2005, 08:08 AM   #11 (permalink)

Re: Was Liam really fat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranzorz
Dude, don't know if you were exaggerating, but a ton is technically 2000 lbs. He was 1/4 ton.
Really? I thought a ton was 1000 pounds. are you sure? oh well, still dont change the fact that when a person weighs a QUARTER TON you tend to notice. or better still, when a person drops 1/8 of a ton in body weight the difference tends to be dramatically noticable
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005, 08:14 AM   #12 (permalink)

I think you are wrong about the royalities for music in bars.
The way it works here, and if my memory serves me correctly, the US as well is:

The bar has to pay a liscence fee every year to a governing body (The PRS in UK, ASCAP in the US)

Then they take a cross section of bars in each area, and find out the most played songs, then pay royalties to the most popular.

Its impossible to pay our royalties to every band that is played in every bar, however, if you are played, you can fill in a royalty request form, with the venue it was played etc... and you will get a royalty, however, unless you are played regularly, its not really worth it as the fee for 1 play is miniscule.

It works in a similar way with small local radios too. they take a cross section of the playlists blah blah blah.

god damn i just realised how boring this must seem.

sorry fuckers. suck my dick.
Old 09-15-2005, 08:21 AM   #13 (permalink)

i have had the biggest problem ever updating the last 3 episodes through Itunes. i dont know what the hell is wrong. Has anyone else had any problems?? even with the direct download from the site?
Old 09-15-2005, 08:23 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryancurtis
i have had the biggest problem ever updating the last 3 episodes through Itunes. i dont know what the hell is wrong. Has anyone else had any problems?? even with the direct download from the site?
that used to happen to me a lot, but (knock on wood), i haven't been having any trouble lately. both iTunes and the libsyn site has been all good by me
Old 09-15-2005, 08:52 AM   #15 (permalink)

Some banks charge for using the Debit, but Washington Mutual doesn't. They are the best bank I have cum across. Bank of the West suck, Well Fargo is the worst. BofA has way to many fees. THey wanted to charge my dada a fee to cash his payroll check, and THEY were the bank the company used to send out the Payroll checks. They don't even trust their own self.

Since Keith and Chemda failed to add the link here it is: http://kidliam.blogspot.com/
Old 09-15-2005, 08:52 AM   #16 (permalink)

FireHouse & IPODS

Holly shit, you put fire house on the show!

I thought I was the only person that bought those cds! I think I will fire up the old IPOD and listen to some more!

Great show!
Old 09-15-2005, 11:02 AM   #17 (permalink)

Hey this is Liam;
I just want to let you know that what I should have said was that I weighed AROUND 450. I didn't know for sure, because I couldn't weigh myself on a house scale; I had to weigh myself on one of those hospital scales they use to measure deliveries. I do have pictures, but not for the public. Sorry.

But here's a more recent picture of me with my sketch partner - she isn't my girlfriend, so don't worry, ladies:

As far as banks go, Woody Guthrie once said it best:
"It's through this world I've rambled I've seen lots of funny men, some will rob you with a six-gun and some with a fountain pen. As it's through this world you ramble, it's through this world you roam, you won't never see an outlaw drive a family from its home."

I agree that Commerce is real good, which is why I belong to them. It was actually founded by a rich guy who was tired of banks that are set up exclusively to rip off the working class folks.
Also, Washington Mutual doesn't charge ATM fees.

Liam M.
Old 09-15-2005, 11:38 AM   #18 (permalink)
LD

Quote:
Originally Posted by justtookadump
Hey this is Liam;
I just want to let you know that what I should have said was that I weighed AROUND 450. I didn't know for sure, because I couldn't weigh myself on a house scale; I had to weigh myself on one of those hospital scales they use to measure deliveries.
I know it probably wasn't funny back then, but that made me laugh.
Old 09-15-2005, 02:11 PM   #19 (permalink)

Re: Was Liam really fat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce
Chemda, if you met this dude before he dropped 250 pounds, how can you not have noticed? So was he just exxaggerating? this is the problem with "radio".

That really got me how Liam said he weighed 450 lbs. and chemda was like "yeah i have trouble guessing the exact number". either she was being real polite or i dont even know what. 450 lbs. is OBESE thats a half-ton that even if you are 7 ft tall thats a husky guy. so anyway, just wanted clarification.... are there any pictures available? post da links

Love you guys, nice show, keep it up
I've known Liam for about 9 years (a year before the original Star Wars was rereleased.) he was huge. really big. there's no way you couldn't notice that he dropped a ton of weight. Maybe you were being nice.

I think he lost 50, then years later 100, then years later 50 again. Any, he looks great and he's not going to die. He was that big.

great guy. Very funny.

-Spiegs
Old 09-15-2005, 03:10 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryancurtis
that used to happen to me a lot, but (knock on wood), i haven't been having any trouble lately. both iTunes and the libsyn site has been all good by me
YO DEUCE DEUCE!!!
i just connected to my neighbors wireless router and can access libsyn and Itunes will update just fine now. it is just on my network at home. this makes no sense at all. have any idea?!

DEUCE DEUCE!!
- Ryan "thinks Chemda looks hot in that pic of her dressed like a maid" Curtis
- no offense to Keith.