Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Was B. Jason on the up and up?
Yes, he was completely innocent. 50 34.48%
No, he was sneaking a peek. 95 65.52%
Voters: 145. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-31-2011, 12:13 PM   #21 (permalink)

I'm very interested in that play that Lauren was talking about, Genderfuck, is there any way I can watch some clips for it some where or see a video of it. I would totally go and pay tickets but I don't live in new york.

Heck, just a plot summation would be nice, I'm very interested in this so anyone who could help would be awesome.

Also, is this that play thats like a sitcom where every week its a different story in an ongoing narrative.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 02:04 PM   #22 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

oh jeez, chemda and lauren singin. cue to unmanly tears of awe. sigh.
Old 03-31-2011, 02:43 PM   #23 (permalink)
Chamsa! Chamsa!

Lauren's show

Here's the info to Lauren's upcoming show:

Facebook:
Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

Tickets: $18 - get em here! https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/165084

To get $12 tickets, just tweet/facebook about the show here: Pay with a Tweet - A social payment system
Old 03-31-2011, 05:25 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Girl View Post
Here's the info to Lauren's upcoming show:

Facebook:
[url=http://www.facebook.com/?sk=messages&tid=1946297094240#!/event.php?eid=198973173468484]Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More
Thanks girl! The facebook link is ACTUALLY: http://tinyurl.com/gfuuuuck

Even if you cant come, "like" us and tell your new york/ tri-state buddies about us!
Old 03-31-2011, 05:50 PM   #25 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_lobo View Post
you can open word documents with wordpad, the text editor that comes with windows.
Just tried it, I have windows 7, .docx files opened fine, .doc files opened with lots of gibberish in the file, but it's still easy to find the text.

that line just bothers me, I think he got caught and tried to make something up to cover up.
Yup. There are several programs you can use to open up a Word document, with both the Mac and Windows operating systems.

Without a doubt, he was trying to take a peek at the file. It's especially shady because he's a tech person.

That being said, I don't really feel bad for Keith. As Chemda and Lauren pointed out, Keith was fine with reading journals and has attempted to justify it many times. I don't believe he said it was the correct thing to do, but then he really has no business saying that it's wrong for someone else to do the same thing to him.

Loved Lauren and Chemda singing.
Old 04-01-2011, 07:47 AM   #26 (permalink)
They call me B. Jason

Wow, 2 to 1 against. Good thing there are are no sturdy pipes overhead.

Under different circumstances, I'd be impressed with everyone calling me a "tech guy," but my concentration is with audio, not computers. In fact, I often get stumped and have to defer to Doug on computery issues. I'm a Mac guy for the record.

When I first got into the Dropbox and saw that I wouldn't have enough space, I started clicking down arrows to expand all the folders and grabbed the first file I saw in the first folder I saw that had anything in it, and pulled it to the desktop to see what would happen, without really looking at it - size, extension, or name.

When it disappeared and I actually looked at what I had done, hairs I didn't even know I had stood straight and I put it back. That's when Keith blooped me, and I wanted to die. Afterwards I saw way more innocuous (and larger, derp) shit that I could have tried. I felt very sheepish and guilty, and I don't think that came across on IM.

First I'm snooping through Chemda's dildo drawer, and now this. I feel terrible, and since the issue has been made public, I figured my apology should be as well.

I just heard the episode, and I'm at work writing this on the shitter. I feel like a gigantic asshole, and I am very sorry. I have nothing but the utmost respect for Keith, Chemda, and the entire Keith and The Girl family. I love you guys, and it's very important to me that this does not change our friendship.

But a Beatles lyric? Ha ha, fag.

"Despair's an octopus with its head in New Hampshire, and tentacles everywhere." - Mishka Shubaly

Last edited by panicBoy; 04-01-2011 at 08:01 AM.
Old 04-01-2011, 09:08 AM   #27 (permalink)

I think B. Jason was innocent. His excuse sounds plausible, and even if he was snooping, what kind of dirt would you even get from a word doc, I'm sure there's juicing things on Keith's account. If it was a bunch of pics under the Catherine folder, that would be different, and waaaaaaay more tempting.

Last edited by Medium Brumski; 04-01-2011 at 09:11 AM. Reason: clarify
Old 04-01-2011, 11:15 AM   #28 (permalink)

my $0.02
i just started using drop box, a friend needed some large files. i saw bloopbloopbloop (icon pops up) that the 5 files were removed. i checked it out and they were gone. a few seconds later bloop they were back in. i thought the system just hickuped but maybe my friend accidentally moved it and put it back in.

my concern would be that b.jason is helping you out, you are maybe accusing him of something, will he still help you out in the future?
Old 04-01-2011, 11:25 AM   #29 (permalink)
They call me B. Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellbent View Post
my $0.02

my concern would be that b.jason is helping you out, you are maybe accusing him of something, will he still help you out in the future?
Of course. I only hope things haven't been irreversibly damaged.
Old 04-02-2011, 01:37 AM   #30 (permalink)

It seems to me that if Keith trusted B. Jason enough to give him the marathon audio and give him the password to his dropbox, than he should also trust him enough to give him the benefit of the doubt.