Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Was Worst acting like that of a douche?
Yes. His actions were that of a douche bag. 105 92.92%
No. If you want to know something, you have to ask. 8 7.08%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-07-2011, 06:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1369: Ask, and Ye Shall Receive

"I’ll pepper spray your dickhole! Shut the fuck up!"

Hell & Heartaches
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 08:01 PM   #2 (permalink)

Oh, no.

I just read the rest of the thread & saw this. I'm gonna need a stiff drink before this...

Damn it. I imagine this is going to be just as devastating as being a little kid & Superman calling you a 'faggot'.

I'll reserve my opinion in the poll until after this episode.

What is happening.
Old 04-07-2011, 08:59 PM   #3 (permalink)

*gasp* Patrice! yayface!
Old 04-07-2011, 09:53 PM   #4 (permalink)

That is the definition of wound-up.

Well, honestly, that sucked to listen to, but it made fantastic internet radio. These poll results will be pretty interesting. & by 'interesting', I mean completely out of my favor.

Essentially, why I initially posted was to talk about the poll in how it was phrased. Specifically, that pepper spray wasn't 'necessary'. Maybe I read too much about the story & knew it too well. But from what I read, no one was in the room w/ the boy when the police arrived, & no one was in immediate danger. The teachers had collected the students & gotten them safely out of the room, leaving the boy alone in the room, where he really started to get crazy while the police were in transit. From the accounts given that I've read, the time between when the officers arrived & when they decided to pepper-spray him was very small, leaving little time for anything else to have been tried.

They 'talked him down' in the past, so they should have tried it this time as well. & if that doesn't work, you restrain him w/o hurting him, which can be done, & calm him down or wait for him to calm down. I won't mention the implications of his actions on his mental state, but there are probably things a lot more wrong w/ him than being an asshole in school. Spend a little money & time now, avoid a fucked-up member of society later.

I don't know. We simply differ in opinions. I wish Keith would have read a few more lines of what I said, since he represented my argument on the show, & stated exactly what happened at that school. If that were done, I don't think I would have looked like an asshole. Also, I wouldn't have been outraged if they physically restrained the boy. It makes it easier to call me an asshole & think that, but, like everyone, I have a dynamic, informed view on most things.

The last thing I will say about all this is, if there was another life in harms way when the police arrived, then force greater than what I described above may have been necessary. But if the child is isolated, only interacting w/ the cops, then it is their job to put themselves in harms way to protect the kid, using the most delicate of measures first, & going from there. My point was, from what I have seen, that isn't what they did at all. If people have a differing opinions, I am fine w/ that, of course. We won't change one another's minds, but I only wanted to share what was on mine in the first place.

A rational argument isn't very funny in & of itself.

I didn't intend for what I said to make the show. Regardless, I'm still a huge fan, & I promise my voice doesn't sound like that.
Old 04-07-2011, 10:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

And still we don't have the answer.
Old 04-07-2011, 10:14 PM   #6 (permalink)

But I responded exactly to what you said & gave my response. All of that, to the best of my ability, despite never claiming I had an answer.

If you are trying to craft more funny out of a blown-up discussion, I fear I can no longer aid you. I will start to charge for the content I provide. One second.

Alright, I drew up a tab.

We are at an impasse if you cannot understand that wall of text, my most favorite, most famous pen pal.
Old 04-07-2011, 10:47 PM   #7 (permalink)

Do you have kids?
Old 04-07-2011, 11:24 PM   #8 (permalink)

"Good evening cockdicks! I'm glad you've come here to hear me shitcock about dickshit. DONE!"
Old 04-08-2011, 01:03 AM   #9 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worst View Post
But I responded exactly to what you said & gave my response. All of that, to the best of my ability, despite never claiming I had an answer.

If you are trying to craft more funny out of a blown-up discussion, I fear I can no longer aid you. I will start to charge for the content I provide. One second.

Alright, I drew up a tab.

We are at an impasse if you cannot understand that wall of text, my most favorite, most famous pen pal.
This post is akin to one which a person most often qualified a douche would post.
Old 04-08-2011, 01:50 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWarrior View Post
This post is akin to one which a person most often qualified a douche would post.
agreed this is how a douche writes.