Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Was Worst acting like that of a douche?
Yes. His actions were that of a douche bag. 105 92.92%
No. If you want to know something, you have to ask. 8 7.08%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-10-2011, 11:36 AM   #41 (permalink)

He's a douche.

And Friday, mid-morning would be the best time to rob banks. Friday is the day more people get paid and go cash their paychecks. Mid-morning, you have the bank ready for the afternoon rush, making sure the tellers have enough cash in their drawers for it. They would have more cash easily available then than on a Wednesday afternoon.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 01:48 AM   #42 (permalink)

Ok, I'm the only one who got really freaked out about the dick noodles? It really happens? And under what circumstances?
Old 04-13-2011, 04:03 AM   #43 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

oh man, I loved Patrice's response to Keith's dick noodles at 25:40. ROFL!!! hahahahahahahah
Old 04-13-2011, 07:54 AM   #44 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Dunno if this has been said yet but, I kinda feel like this roast is going to turn into that one episode of the office. Michael decides to organize a roast for himself for his birthday and ends up getting his feelings hurt.

Either way I hope they get video of this

Last edited by Rufio; 04-13-2011 at 04:05 PM.
Old 04-13-2011, 07:27 PM   #45 (permalink)

So far I've got nothing. Resorting to wine later for inspiration. As it stands you'll all be treated to a reenactment of my 5th grade talent show performance of "Hey Big Spender" in the style of Shirley Bassey.
Old 04-14-2011, 11:44 AM   #46 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Am I the only one who actually got what "worst" was saying? He did indeed have the answer...

First, leave the kid in the room, closed, and locked, so that he hurts no one but himself.

Then, go to his mother, and like the head vampire in a clan, you TEACH her the right way to raise her kid, and...

-POOF-

The kid is instantly transformed into a valuable member of society. No pepper spray necessary.

OR

First, you get a time machine.

Then travel back in time before the incident, and presumably, the abuse which made this kid the way he is, and get that kid into THERAPY!

-POOF-

The kid is instantly transformed into a valuable member of society. Don't forget to get back into the Time Machine and travel forward to see the results of your past intervention.

-----------------

Ok, now to serious land. Obviously, "worst," doesn't understand that you cannot fix anything retroactively. His solution was going forward and not for the incident itself, which was what the poll was about. He is definitely a douche at best and an oblivious asshole at worst (hehehe).

That's why I hate people who argue the wrong argument. He never had the solution to the problem because he was solving the wrong goddamned problem.

The problem was NOT "how do we make sure this kid doesn't go apeshit in the future?" The problem was, "how do we stop this kid going apeshit right now in this room?"

What a fucking douche...
Old 04-14-2011, 07:07 PM   #47 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
in other news, im all pro-pepper spraying little shitheads but this is taking it too far. Cmon cop, dont be a pussy.

that squirrel was out of line.