Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Have you ever been too high?
Yes 90 56.25%
No 30 18.75%
I don't smoke 40 25.00%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-27-2011, 03:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1376: High Times

"I look down and there's Trey's pants on the floor."

Trey Galyon
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 06:24 PM   #2 (permalink)

one time i felt like my brain was alternating between left and right. defiantly too high.
Old 04-27-2011, 07:23 PM   #3 (permalink)

Too damn high

Burned one, stood up, passed out; too high.
Old 04-28-2011, 12:12 AM   #4 (permalink)

I've never smoked weed but I think I dose a lot higher than most normal people when taking psychedelics.

I always keep a bottle of NyQuil close by. When things are going to a weird place and I'm not too crazy about it or I've been tripping for a few hours and I just want it to be over I throw back some NyQuil and go to sleep.

It works most times but some psychedelics don't sit too well in your stomach and you could throw up..

I'd assume weed would be easier to sleep off. I don't think you have to worry about being pulled face first through a black hole on weed..
Old 04-28-2011, 09:14 AM   #5 (permalink)

When I was 15 I visited Paris with my mom. Her friend had a daughter my age, so I went to school with her for the day. After school we were hanging out with her friends and they loaded up a hash pipe shaped like a flintlock pistol. I took a hit standing up. When I opened my eyes, I was looking up at the sky, lying flat on my back. I have almost no recollection of what happened after that. I think that counts as "too high."

top unintentionally hilarious and widely-applicable quotes:
Trey (talking about therapy): "Let's do a joint session"
Keet (referring to presidential speeches): "I learn nothing."
Old 04-28-2011, 02:16 PM   #6 (permalink)

Trey is absolutely lying about his sister.
Old 04-28-2011, 05:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaenix View Post
When I was 15 I visited Paris with my mom. Her friend had a daughter my age, so I went to school with her for the day. After school we were hanging out with her friends and they loaded up a hash pipe shaped like a flintlock pistol. I took a hit standing up. When I opened my eyes, I was looking up at the sky, lying flat on my back. I have almost no recollection of what happened after that. I think that counts as "too high."

top unintentionally hilarious and widely-applicable quotes:
Trey (talking about therapy): "Let's do a joint session"
Keet (referring to presidential speeches): "I learn nothing."
Fuuuuuuuck you, welcome to the forums!
Old 04-28-2011, 05:12 PM   #8 (permalink)

I couldn't believe the argument from K and T about Obama and the birth certificate thing. He tried to ignore it for a time because it would have been so ridiculous to engage with the people saying it. The only reason this rumour started is because he is black. This would not have happened if he was white - so he should engage with racists trying to spread fear and lies? he ended up being forced into it because it didn't go away like it should have. And like he said, it still doesn't matter - there are people still saying it's faked, and they would have said it if he had've produced it straight away. It's not even about the birth certificate, and personally i wish he had've stuck to his guns and never shown it, all of the people questioning it could have fucked off.

Never mind the fact that there was a BIRTH notice in a newspaper in Hawaii. So fifty years ago his parents put in a fake birth notice just in case he one day became president, so they could trick people into thinking he was born there?

The whole thing is stupid, but i don't see what choice he had.
Old 04-28-2011, 10:22 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunky View Post
I also am only getting a 3 min episode. Tried ituned, keithandthegirl.com and their rss fed. All the same. I love the Trey Galyon episodes and I'd hate to miss this one. Anyone found any work-around?
same here.. all ports are 3 mins... I want to hear more about his sister! haha
Old 04-28-2011, 10:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
Official KATG Fucktard Club

I had to stop listening when they got to that bit about the cat. Gore doesn't bother me usually, but I absolutely can't stand violence towards cats. Not that cats are better than other animals, but I like them more than other animals (including humans, usually).