Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Do you complain to a manager when you receive bad customer service?
Yes 32 26.67%
No 88 73.33%
Voters: 120. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-09-2011, 05:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1384: I am Woman

"Here's $60. Can I kick you in the face?"
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 05:21 PM   #2 (permalink)

the poll

I am commenting her about the poll because I believe that is what people sometimes do here so I am also doing that. I do not speak to managers when I receive poor customer service in most instances. I have come to expect bad services as most people, according to statistics, are both stupid and lazy, and, like all consumers should, I vote with my dollars. I do like Chemba's stories about trying to get free food all the time. They are pretty funny. "I was making out in a restaurant and people were looking and I should get 25-50% off of my bill or at least free refills." lol those stories are funny. Anyway, I voted no.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 07:10 PM   #3 (permalink)

Seems weird to me that I'm a lot more likely to ask for a manager if I'm dealing with someone face to face than if I'm on the phone. I think a lot of people might have the opposite inclination.
Old 05-09-2011, 07:59 PM   #4 (permalink)

I did vote yes for this poll but it has to be really really bad service for me to complain. I will always, on the other hand, go to the manager and praise any service that is even a little bit outstanding.

One time in Walgreens, I went to find the manager because the girl in the photo area was always so nice to me and would compliment my photos and comment about how big my kids were getting and how cute they were. She was a real sweetheart and she is the reason I kept going back to that store to get my photos developed.

When I did find the manager at the front register and said to him 'are you the manager?' you could tell that he didnt want to say that he was and that he was bracing himself for a tirade of some sort. Even the few people on line gasped and were holding their breath expecting the ramblings of a lunatic.

I had nothing but praise for this girl and told him how awesome I thought she was. All he said to me after I gave the most glowing positive comments for this employee was "Well, I guess I get all the credit because I hired her.'

That was his only response and I got a collective sigh from all the customers on the line either because I wasnt a raving nutbar that was complaining or that I was a little ray of sunshine with a happy attitude and willing to share it with the world.
Old 05-09-2011, 09:16 PM   #5 (permalink)

Weird...today's download is titled "2011-06-09.mp3". Ordinarily I might not have noticed, but I'm high as fuck, so I just spent about a minute wondering where May went.
Old 05-09-2011, 09:30 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyrob View Post
Weird...today's download is titled "2011-06-09.mp3". Ordinarily I might not have noticed, but I'm high as fuck, so I just spent about a minute wondering where May went.
lol, is this guy me? ^
Old 05-09-2011, 09:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PFT. View Post
lol, is this guy me? ^
Yes. Especially since it's a girl.
Old 05-10-2011, 01:05 AM   #8 (permalink)

I voted yes for this poll but I'm no Dummy (that's still up for debate, but I'm leading the polls in which way I'll let you decide.) I won't EVER send food back that's a no brain'r. If it's not food give'em hell they probably deserve it the slackers.
Old 05-10-2011, 06:43 AM   #9 (permalink)

I paid $40 for Mortal Kombat off Amazon and didn't buy a stupid $17 book to tell me all the moves, and I have no problem learning the moves from the game. You got ripped off, Keith, but it isn't the booklet that's the problem. I'm $40 out of pocket and having fun ripping dudes' hearts out, while you're $77 down and arbitrarily not having fun.
Old 05-10-2011, 07:18 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward's Screen Name View Post
most people, according to statistics, are both stupid and lazy

How exactly would one quantify "lazy" for statistical purposes, anyway?