Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Should child beauty pageants stay legal?
Yes 13 10.92%
No 106 89.08%
Voters: 119. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-13-2011, 06:13 AM   #11 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by murple View Post
beauty pageants are pretty disgusting but i don't see how we can legally justify banning it. it is like the ku klux klan, it's horrible but in order to be be consistent in our lays and ensure freedom for the rest of us we just have to let it be and step in when ever we see an eitgh year old getting botox injections or a burning cross in the front lawn.
Hmmm. No. I'd renounce top part if my freedom in order to have the Klan taken out.

And Beauty paegeants should be illegal. Its child exploitation.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 07:15 AM   #12 (permalink)

Most fat people fly Southwest because they think they can scam the system.

Southwest basically is general attendance seating. The people who check in earliest the day of the flight get on the plane first. The fat fucks can board the plane, find a seat and take up half the seat next to them without a problem unless the plane is full because nobody is going to voluntarily pick to sit next to Danny Lobell.

And if those mom and daughter fatties sat on opposite sides of a three-seat row, I know NOBODY wanted to get wedged between that pulled pork sandwich.

I try to get away with flying roomy on Southwest in a similar way - since I'm 6-foot-7, I angle my legs toward the seat next to me and hope people see I need the leg room and they decide not to sit next to me. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Keith is right, being tall is a handicap. I deal with it all the time. And unlike fat fucks who can slim down, I can't do anything to become shorter unless I start amputating body parts.

Last edited by BigJim50; 05-13-2011 at 07:19 AM.
Old 05-13-2011, 07:19 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
Hmmm. No. I'd renounce top part if my freedom in order to have the Klan taken out.
I want to wait for Junk to edit this so I'm sure what he's saying (top part of my freedom? how do you have a top part of freedom) but I'm glad you're not an American.
Old 05-13-2011, 07:59 AM   #14 (permalink)

Keith, have you played Fallout 3 and the new one, Fallout New Vegas? In the first one you run around the ruins of DC after a nuclear holocaust. Second one takes place near Vegas, natch.

Fallout: Welcome to the Official Site
Old 05-13-2011, 08:30 AM   #15 (permalink)

So let me get this straight, child services takes Michael Corino's kids away for a month for swearing in front of them in a podcast, but this lady doesn't get her child taken away forever for injecting what is essentially poison into her kids face?

Also I hate to burst your bubble about ruining endings of movies for nerds Keith, but most nerds I know can't help but read every scrap of info on a movie on the web before seeing it. Most of them know the movie by heart before they even step foot into the theatre. Maybe the gamestop nerd was a rare exception, since he seemed to be affected by what you said.
Old 05-13-2011, 08:53 AM   #16 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium Brumski View Post
I want to wait for Junk to edit this so I'm sure what he's saying (top part of my freedom? how do you have a top part of freedom) but I'm glad you're not an American.
oh typo humour. hilarious.

and yeah, i would gladly have limitations to freedom of speech if that meant getting rid of hate groups.
Old 05-13-2011, 08:55 AM   #17 (permalink)

People should be outraged by this woman injecting her kid with Botox. If you watched the video, you would clearly see that she should be spending her time and money on Liposuction for this little porker. Stop adding fat to this kid and start sucking it out of her!
Old 05-13-2011, 08:57 AM   #18 (permalink)

Just saw a headline that Ashton Kutcher is going to replace Charlie Sheen on Two and a Half Men. Is that a terrible joke?
Old 05-13-2011, 09:09 AM   #19 (permalink)

I don't understand this shit either

Since I can't be there to see what the Xbox Live problem is I'm going off of what Keith says. It sounded like he's trying to accept game invites but it just doesn't work. If that's the case, then fuck...you could have an even more advanced problem that I've had multiple times over the years.

Your router needs to have open NAT settings, a lot of routers are set to strict NAT setting by default (don't get upset, I don't know what the fuck that means either, I just know it's a common problem for people because every time I move or get a new router I have to spend an hour or so looking up how to fix this). Sometimes you can just go into your router's settings and change it, which almost never seems to be the case for me, of course it can't be that easy. Other times I've had to set up a DMZ, which stand for demilitarized zone (again, I have no clue what that means, the name doesn't even make sense, it's stupid). I know for a fact that my router right now is set to strict, but I play mostly single player games and I'm too lazy to take the time to fix it.

There's a website that explains all problems with Xbox Live, I've used to it a million times. The Unofficial Guide to Xbox Live Here's a link to this specific NAT issue.

It took me two weeks, buying and returning 4 wireless adapters, and countless hours on the phone with support people in India just to connect my Xbox to the internet when I did it the first time. Don't feel too bad.
Old 05-13-2011, 10:14 AM   #20 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

I LOL'D so hard during the fatfuck part. I can't believe those people got away with it though! They knew TO ASK if they were too fat! Also, what probably happened is that they were on a bigger jet, and during the layover they noticed that they would be flying a much smaller plane b/c the flight wasn't as full.