Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: How do you feel about Lucas and Julio’s laughter from the couch?
I like it. It adds something. 95 48.22%
I hate it. It’s distracting. 63 31.98%
I couldn’t care either way. 39 19.80%
Voters: 197. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-08-2011, 09:20 AM   #21 (permalink)

I've lived in (southern) England for my whole life,and I can't understand geordies at all.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 10:25 AM   #22 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
I'mk mostly curious about why they decided to pick Geordies between all the stereotypes.

the ones i dealt with in england werent that funny. Do a Charver reality show.
But 'Charver' doesn't rhyme with 'Jersey'.
Old 06-08-2011, 10:31 AM   #23 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Damn. thats why i dont work for MTV.
Old 06-08-2011, 10:36 AM   #24 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

RE: laughter
Meh.
Old 06-08-2011, 12:49 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
People who go as far as voting on a poll or posting on a forum because they're irritated by a person's recorded laughter on a free comedy podcast, shouyld get out more or shut the fuck up.

thy're human, they're having fun, let them laugh. this is the similar way of thinking that spawned in the old days when the haters called Chemda a laughtrack.
keith and chemda asked the question and they answered. what the fuck is weird or introverted or rude about that? kieth and chemda asked "do you like this aspect of the show" and they answered. by voting in the poll on either side you are helping the show and i dont think it is right to shit on people who are helping the show because they have different tastes than you.

also on the movie banning bit, i think that while it may seem backwards to ban movies there are some that should be banned. namely those that are made with the purpose of being the most degrading, gory, or offensive film possible. if you make a movie and it happens to be offensive than that is your right and you should be able to sell it, but if you make a movie to be offensive than you are just being an asshole and your movie should get banned.

Last edited by murple; 06-08-2011 at 01:07 PM.
Old 06-08-2011, 12:56 PM   #26 (permalink)

i find a person who is annoyed by laughter weird. and "helping the show"? with a poll answer?

cmon. its not a donation.
Old 06-08-2011, 01:27 PM   #27 (permalink)

its not as a direct or substantial help to the show as a donation but by voting in the poll it helps keith and chemda better gauge and cater to their audance. have you never heard a laugh that rubbed you the wrong way or been annoyed by a sitcom laugh track. if you havnt than i would say you are in the vast minority.

just because the laughter annoys people doesnt mean they think the interns shouldnt be allowed to laugh, just that maybe the laughter could be filtered out some how through a sound program or sound proofing. the sound of keith breathing or guest chewing food is just as genuine as their laughter but that doesnt mean you should hear it in the show.
Old 06-08-2011, 01:34 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings View Post
is it really "going that far"?? I find this to be an odd perspective coming from someone who is basically a non-stop forum posting machine
that shit again? would you rather have doctorsleep posting all the time? seems he gets a lot of slack for his posts, so i guess things have changed.

and yeah, i think all this debate about interns laughing in the background is insane. they're there, they're having fun, remove the broomsticks out of your rectums.
Old 06-08-2011, 01:36 PM   #29 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold Experience View Post
The only annoying thing is that they aren't mic'd.
That's the thing. People that are mic'd are laughing all the time and it never seems strange or annoying or falsified.

Last edited by starscream; 06-08-2011 at 01:50 PM.
Old 06-08-2011, 01:44 PM   #30 (permalink)

interning is a job. if they can have fun and do their job well than good for them but if their fun is detrimental to the show than it should stop. i am sure it is great fun for waiters to piss in soup or for fedex guys to toss the packages up and down but that doesnt mean their employers should let them do it.

also it is really going "that far" to vote on a poll. if you have an account than it takes like 10 seconds.