Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1408: Pizza Be With You (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1408-pizza-you-16422/)

Keith 06-15-2011 03:52 PM

1408: Pizza Be With You

"Guess where my phantom dick is now?"

Live from Outer Space | Comedian John F. O'Donnell

WSEIII 06-15-2011 04:45 PM

While I'm not sure that the situation is actually real it is plausible. Shannon is nobody's fool and I'm sure a lot of people in the same situation would act the same.

And tacos with you.

Huggie 06-15-2011 10:19 PM

The joke was "can you make me one with everything."

littlp 06-15-2011 11:05 PM

I want to know how the hell they determined New York to be the least free state. Indiana not only voted to de-fund Planned Parenthood, they are close to implementing a similar immigration law as Arizona AND although it already is illegal to have any kind of civil union or gay marriage, they approved an amendment to define marriage as between a man and a woman. Plus we can't buy alcohol on Sundays.

funnygurl1979 06-16-2011 02:40 AM

First I wanna say Jfod is one of my fav guests, I love him. Didn't Gene cheat on Shannon with some model and it was an online sextape?

littlp 06-16-2011 07:11 AM

I love JFOD as well and was going through a little bit of withdrawal.

As for Gene Simmons, I believe it was the sex tape that Chemda was describing. He is known for cheating. And he clearly gave a shit about her in the way he kept half-assing calling her to come back onto the show. It was a painful interview to listen to, not because of content, but because everyone involved had no idea how to do a fucking interview. And I hate the fact that Joy was probably patting herself on the back telling herself its great television and that she is so super smart. So dumb.

Snarky 06-16-2011 07:24 AM

JFOD doing his Dali Lama Assistant's voice = Greg Giraldo

Blitzgal 06-16-2011 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlp (Post 703660)
I want to know how the hell they determined New York to be the least free state. Indiana not only voted to de-fund Planned Parenthood, they are close to implementing a similar immigration law as Arizona AND although it already is illegal to have any kind of civil union or gay marriage, they approved an amendment to define marriage as between a man and a woman. Plus we can't buy alcohol on Sundays.

Your point made me wonder how reproductive freedom figured into their ranking of freedoms. In short? It doesn't. Indiana is also the state that had a renegade attorney general who was digging through women's personal medical records trying to find who's had abortions, but it ranks #3 on their list of "most free" state.

I know I'm going to get attacked for this, but this is my problem with most self-professed libertarians. They are entitled straight white dudes who tend to focus only on issues that have to do expressly with them, and are perfectly willing to ignore any restrictions on women, gays, and minorities. That's just a personal observation.

This study is straight up bullshit.

Measuring Freedom & Government Intervention | Mercatus

Quote:

Our definition of freedom presents specific challenges on some high-profile issues. Abortion is a critical example. By one account, the fetus is a rights-bearing person, and abortion is therefore an aggressive violation of individual rights that ought to be punished by government. By another account, the fetus does not have rights, and abortion is a permissible exercise of an individual liberty, in which case government regulation of abortion would be an unjust violation of a woman’s rights. Rather than take a stand on one side or the other (or anywhere in between), we have coded the data on state abortion restrictions but have not included the policy in our overall index.

unohisname 06-16-2011 08:37 AM

YouTube - ‪Jessica Simpson and her fish or chicken tuna‬‏ dumb bitch

BrianAlt 06-16-2011 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blitzgal (Post 703694)
I know I'm going to get attacked for this, but this is my problem with most self-professed libertarians. They are entitled straight white dudes who tend to focus only on issues that have to do expressly with them, and are perfectly willing to ignore any restrictions on women, gays, and minorities. That's just a personal observation.

I tend to agree with you there.