Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: What's the deal?
I'm straight. 127 81.94%
I'm gay. 7 4.52%
I'm bisexual. 21 13.55%
Voters: 155. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-19-2011, 01:23 AM   #11 (permalink)

Is it possible that Lauren is just crazy?

Of course it is!

Personally, I define everything in life relative to reproduction because I believe procreation is the main purpose of life. Basically, Life exists in order to create new life. Everything in nature operates in cycles, so why would humans be governed by anything different?

As far as I know, Lauren has female reproductive organs. So from my perspective she is a woman. Anything else is just an unfortunate delusion. Men and woman are defined by their reproductive organs and the hormones that influence their behavior. The only two ways Lauren can possibly feel like a man is if she is either producing more testosterone or suffering from a mental disorder.

Last edited by Huggie; 06-19-2011 at 08:32 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 01:31 AM   #12 (permalink)

I love Keith's rant on the Dali Lama!!

I have the same feelings about Mother Theresa. I read Christopher Hitchen's book 'The Missionary Position' and it highlights all the dark secrets of Mother Theresa, now anyone who discusses her like she is the best person ever makes me want to scream.

She too was anti-gay, to the point of kicking out homeless gay men from the AIDS shelters she had in San Fran. She willingly accepted embezzelled money, and refused to return it to the families it was stolen from once she was notified of the fraud. She okay'd the reuse of needles in her clinics in Calcutta ... and overall the biggest question where did all the money go? The numbers don't add up, she was obviously stashing some for herself or for something else because the numbers never added up.

It's a good book. Mother Theresa is a wrinkly bitch, trust no one.
Old 06-19-2011, 03:46 AM   #13 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWarrior View Post
Study: One in 100 adults asexual - CNN

GLBTAA? Not sure what rights they'd want though.
exactly. plus id be suspicious even on their opinion on universal issues: a person who has no interest whatsoever in sex cannot (in my opinion) judge life and the world correctly. Even less if they're virgins.

Also: fuck you Huggie.
Old 06-19-2011, 04:35 AM   #14 (permalink)

According to this article Janeane Garofalo identifies as asexual. I can appreciate that its a real sexual orientation but every person I've ever met that identifies as asexual has had weird ego problems and tried too hard to come off like they were above the problems of normals. I never understood why they put so much effort into looking attractive either.

'Janeane Garofalo: If You Will': 'Life Is Too Long to Worry About the Afterlife' < PopMatters
Old 06-19-2011, 05:11 AM   #15 (permalink)

Why does everything have to be so complicated?

I can't be the only one who couldn't follow Chemda's explanation on why both of them were bi-sexual it made absolutely no sense to me.
Old 06-19-2011, 06:17 AM   #16 (permalink)

need advice...

Hbomb's baaaack!!!
Ok, so fathers day is here officially across the U.S. (Except for hawaii and alaska but fuck those places) but, alas... It is here.

So, first of all this is not the first time I've had to deal with sibling-drama, but this is finally getting the boiling point...

The old man is in the hospital out of town for this fathers day, but is due back in a few days. On his side of the family, the siblings range from 35 to 20(me) and from 3 wives.
So, my brother is a father as well and a business owner in palm springs, which is an hour and a half from where we all grew up, I myself still live in the home town and is the last kid to stay in town. My sister (the oldest) is a nurse in the same city as my brother. However- my brother and I take after my father and remain pretty much laid back and pretty passive on most things, sister however takes after her mom being seriously abrasive and thinking she's so fucking smart that albert einstein is an idiot. The brother- like me- has had plenty of luck and fun with the women, so here's the start of the issue.

Sister decides that she has to step in and help a friend of hers, who was addicted to prescription pain meds, and continued to take them as she was pregnant for a period of time, giving the obvious health complications to her baby boy at birth, however it was not too severe. Given sister is a registered nurse and this girls friend, she sees it her place and a much needed service to help the mom deal with her rehab and raising the child and dealing with the health issues. Don't get me wrong in all this, the girls a nice girl. My sister and her lesbian-life partner continue to raise the child and help in the ways they can. In all honesty they've pretty much taken over, I can tell by the friends on-going depression, obviously rooted in not only she has to face her fucked-up decisions, but that a lesbian couple has basically given her no use in raising the boy.

BUT- here's the catch...

Sisters friend... (The druggie mom who suffers from Cranium rectitus {for those of u who don't know that's having ur head up ur ass})..... Is my brothers ex from roughly 10 years ago, right before he met his now-wife.

So, given fathers day is ruined, we (my brother and I) planned for him to come home to see the old man after he gets back in a few days. I need him to come down so I can put his son's hand prints on a t-shirt that we bought for dads-day saying some shit about being the worlds greatest grandpa. I've already put my daughters hand-prints and my other sisters son's hand prints with their names. We left a spot for my brothers son to put his, that and I need to give my brother his present, which cost roughly 500.

In the process of all this my sister decided that SHE wanted to come down, so the brother and I talk yet again, and he informs me that if sister and the druggie-mom comes down then he won't because the fact that its his ex... And his wife can't fucking stand her, (rightfully so), and the problem with this is that this fucking chick is always dragging her ass around with my sister constantly. So, if she comes down then the friend does too, and if she does then that fucks up everything. The problem with sister being the way that she is, is that its her way or the highway. If u have an issue with her, don't bother because she won't give a shit and will continue to do whatever the hell she wants, but if she has an issue with U she will not hesitate to start world war 3. And in addition, once she finds out that we're putting the kids handprints on the tshirt, she'll undoubtedly want to put the kid she's raising(who is no way family) his handprints on the shirt, whicch thus will cause my sister-in-law to refuse to put my nephews handprints on the shirt. I know it sounds trivial, but this might be the old mans last fathers day, and it may be a simple gift but it was seriously make his heart melt.

So- the question is... WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO??? I'd go to palm springs and meet with my brother there but I work 50 hours a week graveyard usually getting off between 0300 to 0600, depending on what day. So me going out of town isn't gunna happen.

HELP PLEASE!!!!!

Old 06-19-2011, 12:18 PM   #17 (permalink)
Chamsa! Chamsa!

Huggie, based on your explanation of how men and women are defined finally makes me understand how YOU can ever justify calling yourself a man.

I have reproduction organs too. I will never use them but I have a feeling that no one will want to use theirs with you ever.

Fuck you.
Old 06-19-2011, 12:28 PM   #18 (permalink)
Chamsa! Chamsa!

Fourbid,

I can totally understand why you didn't get it. I was wondering if that came out clear.

It's a thing that we came up between us.

Lauren has female parts but is male on the inside. She possesses two sexes = bisexual

I enjoy being with someone who has both sexes = bisexual

This, of course, is not the dictionary definition of the word. We made it our own for funsies and hearts.

I understand if it still doesn't make sense to people after my explanation and that's ok. It's a mushy thing between us.
Old 06-19-2011, 12:36 PM   #19 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

ah jeez, i found the explanation cool and interesting, dont say its " a mushy thing"!

gah. girls!

PS: yeah huggie fuck you, honestly.
Old 06-19-2011, 01:02 PM   #20 (permalink)
Official KATG Fucktard Club

Fuck off, Huggie. Let people determine their own identities. You have all the parts of a douche, but if you claim to be a human being, I'm not going to argue with you. I'll let you decide who and what you are.