Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: What's the deal?
I'm straight. 127 81.94%
I'm gay. 7 4.52%
I'm bisexual. 21 13.55%
Voters: 155. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-17-2011, 05:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1410: No Dancing

"I was getting a blow job, but this guy's just a freak!"

LAURENHENNESSY.COM
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 07:54 PM   #2 (permalink)

sadness.. im the only gay that responded so far.. seeing my "1" next to the poll is awkward... (but i know it wont stay for long)
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 08:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Since we're begging, let me put it out there full force. The smartypig acct won't be active til Monday but search ejcdb9@gmail.com on Paypal or Smartypig to find us, and we REALLY appreciate it. This community is so supportive, we thought it would be OK to ask and thanks to anyone who is kind enough to donate.
Old 06-18-2011, 01:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorin Markov View Post
sadness.. im the only gay that responded so far.. seeing my "1" next to the poll is awkward... (but i know it wont stay for long)
i'm actually shocked by the low number of bi or gay people who answered so far. the katg audience used to have a large size of homosexual or non-straight listeners in the old days. weird.

anyhoo, i used to be mostly bi curious but id pretty much define myself as bisexual today.

weird thing i noticed: i got called homphobe a good number for making gay jokes (nothing insulting, standard stuff) or using the words gay or cocksucker inappropriately, and it was usually by straight people.

i wonder how homosexuals feel about that, straight oversensitive people acting up and dropping the homphobe label towards anyone.

ADD: i said this before and ill say this again, i LOVE the way keith always takes the harder stance on issues and how he helps me actually see all sides to arguments, while still being funny. people who complain about his attitude on topics just dont get it. his approach helps getting a better view on topics.

Last edited by Junkenstein; 06-18-2011 at 02:16 PM.
Old 06-18-2011, 02:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

also bless lauren with all my heart. shes my favourite everything, in every single shade of her. i even love her slight accent and how she says "man..."

always loved her always will. id love to hear her more often until i can see her on stage
Old 06-18-2011, 06:40 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post

i wonder how homosexuals feel about that, straight oversensitive people acting up and dropping the homphobe label towards anyone.
being gay, im allowed to speak for all gays... i just channel patrice and give them the evil eye and say something sassy

also i dont care about gay jokes or anything unless it comes from a place of hate
Old 06-18-2011, 06:42 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorin Markov View Post
being gay, im allowed to speak for all gays... i just channel patrice and give them the evil eye and say something sassy
actually, i just call them a queer and we move on, i dont pay further mind to such nonsence
Old 06-18-2011, 09:47 PM   #8 (permalink)

votes none of the above. there aren't many of us (something like 1%) but there are people who aren't interested in sex with anyone.
Old 06-18-2011, 10:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by v00deux View Post
votes none of the above. there aren't many of us (something like 1%) but there are people who aren't interested in sex with anyone.
1% of the population of the world would be almost 68 million people. That's equal to over 22% of the population of the US. You may be one of the people in the world that are completely asexual, but you really think that it's 1%?
Old 06-18-2011, 10:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Study: One in 100 adults asexual - CNN

GLBTAA? Not sure what rights they'd want though.