Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: What's the deal?
I'm straight. 127 81.94%
I'm gay. 7 4.52%
I'm bisexual. 21 13.55%
Voters: 155. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2011, 01:13 PM   #21 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
angiethestrange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 122
Yeah Huggie ... you're sounding pretty ignorant.

You should probably look into the concept of transgender before assuming you understand it because you are viewing it from your limited perspective.

I think you're mixing up sex and gender. They are very different. . Sex is your genitals & chromosomes. We can't change those. However, The concept of gender is fluid and largely defined by culture. Yes, Lauren may have female genitalia and she may want to reproduce however, that has very little to do with how she understands her gender or finds herself on the male or female spectrum (it is a spectrum, not black and while as you seem to think).

We are not born with gender, it is prescribed to us by society. Think about it, cavemen and women and weren't like 'i like blue! and trucks and sports' because those things didn't exist. These are concepts used to define gender, and categorize people. Therefore how you define yourself as per masculinity and femininity is largely dependent on your brain and how you feel comfortable and what type of things you identify with.

There isn't anything wrong with her, or her brain, if anything she has an extra awesome brain because it knows exactly who she is even though society is telling her that is wrong and against the norm.

I highly suggest you educate yourself.
__________________
twitter.com/angiethestrange
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 01:20 PM   #22 (permalink)
Senior Member
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer
 
Junkenstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Northern Italy (No Guidos Here)
Posts: 7,404
read his other threads angie. he is also a mysoginist asshole who says women are weaker than men by nature and rape can be justified somehow.

im surprised hes still allowed to post honestly
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 02:07 PM   #23 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Girl View Post
Huggie, based on your explanation of how men and women are defined finally makes me understand how YOU can ever justify calling yourself a man.

I have reproduction organs too. I will never use them but I have a feeling that no one will want to use theirs with you ever.

Fuck you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by poingjam View Post
Fuck off, Huggie. Let people determine their own identities. You have all the parts of a douche, but if you claim to be a human being, I'm not going to argue with you. I'll let you decide who and what you are.
I am an octopus.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 02:18 PM   #24 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
read his other threads angie. he is also a mysoginist asshole who says women are weaker than men by nature and rape can be justified somehow.

im surprised hes still allowed to post honestly
I made a plausible explanation for Dominique Strauss-Kahn's actions and I suggested that Anthony Weiner's career wasn't over.

How is that defending rape?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 02:18 PM   #25 (permalink)
Titttttiiiieees!!
 
Keith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: NYC, baby!
Posts: 7,241
How am I defending rape? How did I post child porn?

Why is it always something weird with you?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 02:19 PM   #26 (permalink)
Senior Member
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer
 
Junkenstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Northern Italy (No Guidos Here)
Posts: 7,404
that theory about Kahn having an "urge to sexually assault the maid"?

how is that NOT justifying rape? not defending, justifying. you seem to enjoy throwing shit and running away when people react.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 02:29 PM   #27 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
that theory about Kahn having an "urge to sexually assault the maid"?

how is that NOT justifying rape? not defending, justifying. you seem to enjoy throwing shit and running away when people react.
So you're saying I assumed he had a REASON for raping her? If so, the yes, I assume most people have a reason for doing anything.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 02:39 PM   #28 (permalink)
Senior Member
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer
 
Junkenstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Northern Italy (No Guidos Here)
Posts: 7,404
"The maid was at the right place, but unfortunately at the wrong time. She was possibly entering the room around the time Strauss-Kahn expected his paid escort. With his adrenaline on overdrive, the maid had no chance in making him realize she wasn't a prostitute"

this is not an assumption of a reason. this is a justification of a sexual assault that indirecly blames the woman for "entering the room at the wrong time"

whic coupled with other mysoginist staments you made in other occasions, sounds very close to "he couldnt help it and she was asking for it"

if you push buttons, stand with it, dont cower away or twist word around saying "what? what did i say?"
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 02:51 PM   #29 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by angiethestrange View Post
Yeah Huggie ... you're sounding pretty ignorant.

You should probably look into the concept of transgender before assuming you understand it because you are viewing it from your limited perspective.

I think you're mixing up sex and gender. They are very different. . Sex is your genitals & chromosomes. We can't change those. However, The concept of gender is fluid and largely defined by culture. Yes, Lauren may have female genitalia and she may want to reproduce however, that has very little to do with how she understands her gender or finds herself on the male or female spectrum (it is a spectrum, not black and while as you seem to think).

We are not born with gender, it is prescribed to us by society. Think about it, cavemen and women and weren't like 'i like blue! and trucks and sports' because those things didn't exist. These are concepts used to define gender, and categorize people. Therefore how you define yourself as per masculinity and femininity is largely dependent on your brain and how you feel comfortable and what type of things you identify with.

There isn't anything wrong with her, or her brain, if anything she has an extra awesome brain because it knows exactly who she is even though society is telling her that is wrong and against the norm.

I highly suggest you educate yourself.
Okay, I get it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
"The maid was at the right place, but unfortunately at the wrong time. She was possibly entering the room around the time Strauss-Kahn expected his paid escort. With his adrenaline on overdrive, the maid had no chance in making him realize she wasn't a prostitute"

this is not an assumption of a reason. this is a justification of a sexual assault that indirecly blames the woman for "entering the room at the wrong time"

whic coupled with other mysoginist staments you made in other occasions, sounds very close to "he couldnt help it and she was asking for it"

if you push buttons, stand with it, dont cower away or twist word around saying "what? what did i say?"
You're literally putting words in my mouth.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 02:58 PM   #30 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
doctorsleep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 307
Lauren and Chemda are perfect together.

Since Lauren is both Chemda gets to have both. Its like one of those Taco Bell's that has a KFC inside of it.

(joke, no offense)
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger