Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1413: Faster Than the Speed of Love (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1413-faster-than-speed-love-16441/)

Keith 06-22-2011 03:44 PM

1413: Faster Than the Speed of Love

"They're looking for tits. They're not looking for fingering."

Need Blind -- a short film about the good fight by John Knefel — Kickstarter

Naked in a Fishbowl | Home | Improv Comedy | Female Comedians | New York, NY

invader 06-23-2011 06:17 AM

Winkers always throw me off, especially when its an attractive woman. In my head I think, okay play it cool, which often just translates into me recoiling and snarling like old school vampires at the sight of a cross.

dEadERest 06-23-2011 08:16 AM

1 Attachment(s)
not sure why but i find the whole winking concept horrifying, really, disturbing. when winked at i will often say,"did you just wink at me? is that supposed to mean something?" and generally ro0n the whole thing. we just adopted a 4 yr old Boxer and he weirdly winks one eye sometimes. he's an inbred spaznoid anyway . .

Dean from Australia 06-23-2011 08:36 AM

This has nothing to do with the latest show, I know but I was just having a discussion with a colleague here in the ICU where I'm working right now and we were talking about restless leg syndrome, which Keith was talking about in relation to Cat a few episodes back.

We have a patient here right now who, among other things, suffers from restless leg syndrome and it severe enough to warrant a dose of magnesium through his IV drip. It has evidently, worked in reducing his symptoms.

Cat could try a simple women's multivitamin containing either or both - magnesium and calcium - and I reckon this would go a long way to helping alleviate her symptoms.

ThePinkSuperhero 06-23-2011 12:22 PM

I love the Knefels! They're always a good time.

Blitzgal 06-23-2011 12:24 PM

According to the Gawker post on Ryan Dunn, he was twice the legal limit (.197 or something like that). It's terrible that he dragged someone else into it but at least no other bystanders were involved in the crash.

Cretaceous Bob 06-23-2011 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blitzgal (Post 704447)
It's terrible that he dragged someone else into it but at least no other bystanders were involved in the crash.

I don't think he had the guy in his trunk. Dude got in all by himself.

JessiC 06-23-2011 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dEadERest (Post 704426)
we just adopted a 4 yr old Boxer and he weirdly winks one eye sometimes. he's an inbred spaznoid anyway

My dog winks at me too. I always wink back, just in case that's his way of saying hey.

Blitzgal 06-23-2011 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cretaceous Bob (Post 704452)
I don't think he had the guy in his trunk. Dude got in all by himself.

He clearly deserved to die for it, too.

Cretaceous Bob 06-23-2011 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blitzgal (Post 704456)
He clearly deserved to die for it, too.

It's very easy to snark at things nobody said, isn't it?

Talk to me when you're done fighting the extremes that you've invented.