Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Bridesmaids
Thumbs up 34 19.54%
Thumbs down 7 4.02%
I didn’t see it 133 76.44%
Voters: 174. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-24-2011, 10:37 AM   #11 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I eat the whole slice.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 11:02 AM   #12 (permalink)

Brolo, less cheese, more yogurt. It does wonders for your poop chute.

Also, hemorrhoids that actively hurt are probably thrombosed, which means it's all clotted blood in there. If you can get to a doctor he will either cut the vessel so the clots come out or tie it off so the vessel withers and falls off on its own. Yes, I know way too much about my step-father's asshole, thanks to my mother. I'm sure he appreciates the fact that she tells me EVERYTHING.

Last edited by Blitzgal; 06-24-2011 at 11:07 AM.
Old 06-24-2011, 01:45 PM   #13 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I always beleived that the vinyl thing was silly until i listened to some specific albums on it.

when it comes to rock, soul, blues, it sounds better. not cause its cleaner (although new winyls dont really crackle) but because to put music on cd they have to compress the music, and its even more compressed in digital.

so in the end it sounds less plastic and more like something played by human beings. It also depends on how its recorded. if it was done digital right away, no need to get it in vinyl. but like, led zeppelin sounds badass on vinyl and less badass oncd. and really less badass on mp3.

although its audiophile nerd stuff (like the differenc between FLAC and mp3)

PS: Love BroLo's take on Anna Lee. awesome.

Last edited by Junkenstein; 06-24-2011 at 02:41 PM.
Old 06-24-2011, 04:18 PM   #14 (permalink)

hahha my favorite prolapsing video

eFukt.com | adult humor for adults
Old 06-24-2011, 04:30 PM   #15 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I remember there was a guest on the show who worked in ER and he said how a woman came in for some vag problem, who also had a prolapsed anus. After the doctors said several times that they could easily fix the problem, she finally admitted she did not want the prolapsed anus to be fixed because she used it to masturbate.

I really hope I did not make all this up.
Old 06-24-2011, 05:21 PM   #16 (permalink)

Great episode! So many great topics you guys covered, it's great to hear BroLo again.

On the subject of Rob Ford, he's a total numbnuts. I live in Toronto and I sure as hell didn't vote for him, and neither did most people I know. He had the entire suburbs vote for him though, so he won the job of mayor, what can you do.

You guys were right on with your call of the situation- so fucking what if he doesn't want to walk in the parade? Why would gays even want him there? He's been trying to cut off city funding for the parade since he got in office, I think it's pretty clear he has no intrest in gay rights at all.

I agree with Chemda- he probably should have at least stayed in the city. Him taking off (on Canada Day by the way) is just rude. He should be staying in the city participating in some Canada Day events. Oh well, no shock for most Torontonians. Once an asshole, always an asshole.

Also, this: Rob Ford Mayor elect of Toronto Freaks Out Video
(sorry it's ebaumsworld, couldn't find it on youtube) Rob Ford freaking out with Toronto's council being as Canadian as possible.
Old 06-24-2011, 08:07 PM   #17 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsy View Post
i "Mikey"'d this post
Old 06-24-2011, 10:21 PM   #18 (permalink)

Being raised by grandparents has made me have more concern for my health than most other young people. Because of their colorful descriptions of hemorrhoids and how one gets them, I have never pushed a poop in my life. I take a super long time to poo, but I hope that my future asshole will thank me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWarrior View Post
I remember there was a guest on the show who worked in ER and he said how a woman came in for some vag problem, who also had a prolapsed anus. After the doctors said several times that they could easily fix the problem, she finally admitted she did not want the prolapsed anus to be fixed because she used it to masturbate.

I really hope I did not make all this up.
I remember this story as well. I feel like I heard it from a friend in real life though, so unless I'm the originator of this story in KATG world, it sounds like it's an urban legend.
Old 06-24-2011, 11:08 PM   #19 (permalink)

My family calls the pizza crust the "pizza bones", and I do eat the bones. Dip it in sauce if you need to, in this economy you can't throw food away!

It was so good to hear Brolo. He still sounds like Brolo, but a little more grown up.
Yes, drinking and driving is a pastime on country roads in the south. Keep your hands at ten and two or even higher on the wheel, so you can raise your index finger to wave at passing cars (or most likely trucks). It shows you know where you are and you belong where you are, keeps your situation friendly. Brolo.
Old 06-25-2011, 12:57 AM   #20 (permalink)

I thought it was hilarious that BroLo told a story about his dads asshole on a podcast after his dad told him that he'd never told anyone before!