Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: If you saw Keith on a subway, would you say hi?
Yes 121 77.07%
No 36 22.93%
Voters: 157. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-30-2011, 12:37 PM   #21 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatTheWeak View Post
On my personal journey out of awkwardness, the trick was to stop thinking of the act as "talking to women ZOMG THEY'RE SO STRANGE" and more as "talking to people," which was way less scary and way more fun.
Which is basically the tips that PUAs give. But they also give sorta like "homework" to help promote that mind set.

All I'm saying is PUAs aren't all that bad and shouldn't be disregarded based on second and third hand misinformation.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 01:29 PM   #22 (permalink)

Let's be clear here. PUA's do NOT teach you to treat women like people. They teach you to treat them like vending machines that you keep plunking quarters into until you get the prize you want. This works to get you laid, but doesn't help much with the parts of life that happen after that. And, if ANYONE approached 100 people, they'd find at least one who would fuck them. PUA's charge saps money to sell them a numbers game that would work for anyone. They are the dating world's snakeoil salesmen.

Last edited by Blitzgal; 06-30-2011 at 01:33 PM.
Old 06-30-2011, 01:40 PM   #23 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

on a side note, i would never date a comedian unless they were really really really cool people.

something in doing comedy for a living sounds like a big red flag for neurosis and issues.
Old 06-30-2011, 03:58 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post
Let's be clear here. PUA's do NOT teach you to treat women like people. They teach you to treat them like vending machines that you keep plunking quarters into until you get the prize you want. This works to get you laid, but doesn't help much with the parts of life that happen after that. And, if ANYONE approached 100 people, they'd find at least one who would fuck them. PUA's charge saps money to sell them a numbers game that would work for anyone. They are the dating world's snakeoil salesmen.
Your being really reductive. I'm not sure where exactly you've gotten your info from but it's obvious it's only cursory. But I can't change you mind and I can't convice you to further look into it on your own... So I guess that's it then, there is nothing left for us to do but fight to the death, I was hoping it wasn't going to have to come to this.
Old 06-30-2011, 04:10 PM   #25 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

The Ultimate Neg.

Nice.
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 04:42 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by invader View Post
Your being really reductive. I'm not sure where exactly you've gotten your info from but it's obvious it's only cursory.

I get it from these dudes own mouths. Have you read Roissy's blog? He's fucking PSYCHOTIC. And he's not the only PUA troll mouthing off on the internet. I read a blog that tracks and mocks these assholes, called Man Boobz. And don't forget that Keith and Chemda covered this group over the course of several shows.

So here's some recent tips on women, from PUA's.

1) Keep track of the menstrual cycles of your targets. They're more likely to fuck you when they're ovulating. (Source: Menstruation tracker « Krauser's PUA Adventure)

2) Visit all the churches in your town for prime pussy. All the guys there are betas so anyone with game will clean house. Once you've banged everyone at one church, move on to the next one. (Source: Let us prey « man boobz)

3) Career women are basically committing adultery against their men, with their jobs. Leave them to the betas. (Source: Is Female Careerism A Form Of Infidelity? « Citizen Renegade)

And then of course you have your MRAs (Men's Rights Activists) and your MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way) who are obsessed with alphas and betas and how all the alphas are fucking all the women, leaving none for them. Or women tricked them into having children so they can get that fat child support check. Like that guy who bought that billboard they talked about on the show a few weeks ago. The hatred that oozes from these sites is palpable. These people are angry and sad and have decided that women are to blame for that.

Just look up George Sodini and Thomas Ball. These guys are heroes to these freaks.

Last edited by Blitzgal; 06-30-2011 at 04:50 PM.
Old 06-30-2011, 05:14 PM   #27 (permalink)

That's a specific subset of a larger group. Most of those guys no respect in the larger community and have their own set of followers. And those tips as base and disgusting as they are probably do work.
Old 06-30-2011, 05:25 PM   #28 (permalink)

Gotta say, I'm really enjoying these seduction lessons from a guy in an Optimus Prime mask.
Old 06-30-2011, 06:50 PM   #29 (permalink)

So some guys know how to use some 'techniques' to attract women.Women do shit like this too.There are plenty of women who use their physical attractiveness to get guys to buy them drinks,to get promotions,to get free entry to clubs,etc.I think it just makes chicks uncomfortable to know that guys can use attractiveness to their advantage in the same way.

Not saying I believe in all the pua stuff- I've read the game,so I know enough about it.Seems to me the 'neg' which people are ridiculing so much is essentially just 'playing hard to get'.Don't women do that all the time?
Old 06-30-2011, 07:30 PM   #30 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Womyn player hatin' itt.