Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1417: Missed Connections (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1417-missed-connections-16460/)

punk'n 06-30-2011 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonny Face (Post 705177)
.I think it just makes chicks uncomfortable to know that guys can use attractiveness to their advantage in the same way.

Attractive guys don't need pua.

the_eD 06-30-2011 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by punk'n (Post 705181)

That's the title for your new book, on how to meet people and form relationships.

Jo_Culprit 06-30-2011 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blitzgal (Post 705171)
I get it from these dudes own mouths. Have you read Roissy's blog? He's fucking PSYCHOTIC. And he's not the only PUA troll mouthing off on the internet. I read a blog that tracks and mocks these assholes, called Man Boobz. And don't forget that Keith and Chemda covered this group over the course of several shows.

So here's some recent tips on women, from PUA's.

Holy crap Blitz, those links were unnerving.

I didn't realise so many dudes hated women so much. I had thought it was an opinion that was reserved for basement dwelling weirdos who were just bitter because of their lack of sexual experience. MGTOW Out Loud « man boobz

angiethestrange 06-30-2011 11:02 PM

Nikki was a funny bitch, APPROVED.

Sorin Markov 06-30-2011 11:25 PM

i woud not say hello, because i dont like people saying anything to me

Montucky Jess Jess 07-02-2011 02:38 AM

Luke Chrisco. Piece. of. Shit.

Luke's picture is almost creepier than his story. My intitial impression was: Meth. Followed by : capital punishment.

Junkenstein 07-02-2011 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by punk'n (Post 705181)

no one should need PUA.

if one is so freakish and awkward that he needs a set of mathematical rules to interact with girls, maybe he'd better leave girls alone, hes probably dangerous.

DWarrior 07-02-2011 07:24 AM

betas be hating. I hope the doc discoves pua

EatTheWeak 07-02-2011 11:19 AM

Sure, yeah - it would be about the only way he could possibly get more repulsive.

poingjam 07-04-2011 10:44 AM

I'm uncomfortable with a manipulative approach to socializing, romantic or otherwise. It makes me feel like a liar and it turns fun into work. But being myself and not putting on a show only gets me laid every couple of years, so I can't argue with the manipulative pricks.

There is a third way. Some men are just naturally appealing. They don't have to be the best looking guys, but they have an innate charm and women fall for them all the time. My dad is like that. The problem is that you're kinda born with it or not. You can't fake it, and there's not much you can do to become it. It helps if you're a classy foreigner.