Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1417: Missed Connections (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1417-missed-connections-16460/)

Junkenstein 07-04-2011 10:55 AM

as a classy foreigner i have to say that i worked at my irresistible charm. although the techniques were improvised on the field and not learned by mathematical theory.

invader 07-04-2011 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poingjam (Post 705311)
I'm uncomfortable with a manipulative approach to socializing, romantic or otherwise. It makes me feel like a liar and it turns fun into work. But being myself and not putting on a show only gets me laid every couple of years, so I can't argue with the manipulative pricks.

There is a third way. Some men are just naturally appealing. They don't have to be the best looking guys, but they have an innate charm and women fall for them all the time. My dad is like that. The problem is that you're kinda born with it or not. You can't fake it, and there's not much you can do to become it. It helps if you're a classy foreigner.

They're called naturals, just ape what they do and most people will see some success. Break down why everything they do works and then make those things fit your personality and style and you'll have just as many if not more sexual opportunity as them.

I had to take lessons to learn how to drive, someone had to teach me how to play chess hell we have to learn how to use the "potty." But dating, that's the one place where we can't apply rules and have to learn how to become better on our own? I don't get it.

Maybe someone can break it down mathematically for me.

Keith 07-04-2011 04:03 PM

Maybe someone can mathematically teach you how to be yourself so you don't always have to put on a show?

invader 07-04-2011 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 705323)
Maybe someone can mathematically teach you how to be yourself so you don't always have to put on a show?

I never put on a show, and I try to be myself as much as possible, just a less awkward version. I just use some of the information that PUA's talk about to stack the odds in my favor. I know most PUA's come across as assholes and douches, and probably I do to at this point. I'm just saying they have some good tips for awkward dudes trying to become less awkward, and they shouldn't be totally written off.

Jack Bastard 07-05-2011 10:29 AM

Shock G, Humpty Hump, Statutory Rapist

I know a chick whose
first sexual experience of any kind
was blowing Shock G/Humpty Hump on a tour bus when she was 14.

She prolly looked 16

Junkenstein 07-05-2011 10:48 AM

Sex Broken Down Mathematically

8=D : Penis

8==D > ({}) : Penis entering a vagina

8==D > (_(__| : Penis Enetering a Butt (for you adventurous types)

8==>~~~~~~~ : Ejaculation

8==D ~o (o )( o) : Breast ejaculation (shunned by the dalai lama since it doesnt help baby making)

Done. you're all set now. Go and have fun and remember Uncle Junk's helpful theories.

bluecrucial 07-05-2011 05:50 PM

Finally getting around to checking out "I Am Comic" during my week off.

It was cool to see Nikki in it! I always like her on Last Comic but it's really cool to have heard more of her off stage, talking on the show.
Hoping she'll be on more.