Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: STRAIGHT MEN ONLY: Have you ever had any circle jerks or the like with your friends?
Yes 16 9.82%
No 147 90.18%
Voters: 163. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree3Likes

Old 06-30-2011, 02:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1418: Just the Tip

"That's how I lost my virginity."

Robert Kelly Live - 2005 Edition
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 09:59 PM   #2 (permalink)

I think the 90 year old that had to take off her diaper was so out of line. Not just because she was make to take it off, but because she was not provided with another one. She was forced to board a plane without undergarments. You wouldn't take away a baby's diaper or better yet, formula and not replace it.

The TSA claimed that the reason they made her take off her diaper was because there was another incident of a woman hiding pellets of heroine in a diaper she had on. But I thought that drugs were not the TSA's responsibility.

If I was the 90 year old lady I would have taken a big shit in the diaper before handing it over. Although, I would have to have a turd already ready because I wouldn't want my asshole to fall out.
Old 06-30-2011, 10:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

If she could shit on command, she wouldn't be wearing the diaper.

But you don't even need to be 90 or have a diaper to get the TSA. Just shit yourself as they search you.
Old 06-30-2011, 11:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Robert Kelly - One of the best guests I've heard so far... Must have him (friend?) on again :P
Old 07-01-2011, 03:00 AM   #5 (permalink)

BREAKING NEWS!

Strauss-Kahn was framed, the maid is a liar (and possibly a drug dealer and money launderer). Prosecutors are ready to drop the case one day after he was replaced.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/01/ny...ardy.html?_r=1
Old 07-01-2011, 06:29 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadderWorse View Post
Robert Kelly - One of the best guests I've heard so far... Must have him (friend?) on again :P
I like him because you can tell he was genuine. However, he lost me when he basically equated circle jerking to playing a pick up game of basketball with friends and everyone does it.
Old 07-01-2011, 06:34 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanspaceman View Post
BREAKING NEWS!

Strauss-Kahn was framed, the maid is a liar (and possibly a drug dealer and money launderer). Prosecutors are ready to drop the case one day after he was replaced.

The accuser's credibility has been damaged due to her connections to drug smuggling. How the fuck does that equal "he was framed?" I remember last week they were looking for other victims to come forward.

This issue comes up all the time in rape cases. If she was a prostitute she also would not have credibility as a witness. That does not mean she absolutely was not raped, it only means that rape victims in this country need to be pristine or no one will believe them.
Old 07-01-2011, 06:55 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanspaceman View Post
BREAKING NEWS!

IMF is a pretty evil fucking institution. Lets all just use this to nail him and carry on beacuse he's probably done his share of raping and pillaging already.
Old 07-01-2011, 07:18 AM   #9 (permalink)

I keep hearing the conspiracy theorist people I know saying that kind of stuff. Why is it evil? Is it one of those "Zionist banker" theories or something?
Old 07-01-2011, 07:37 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post
I keep hearing the conspiracy theorist people I know saying that kind of stuff. Why is it evil? Is it one of those "Zionist banker" theories or something?
They go into smaller countries and take control of their economies. It's beacuse of people like them that zimbabwe has 1000000 dollar bills.

IMF contributes to Zimbabwe's hyperinflation
Africa needs more courage, says Mugabe | World news | The Guardian

It is NOT Zionist bankers, the Zionist banker thing is a FAKE conspiracy theory that was made to discredit any real criticism of the IMF and World bank by making it look like its anti-Semitic

Conspiracy theories are so much fun!