Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: STRAIGHT MEN ONLY: Have you ever had any circle jerks or the like with your friends?
Yes 16 9.82%
No 147 90.18%
Voters: 163. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree3Likes

Old 07-01-2011, 01:42 PM   #21 (permalink)

Happy Canada Day to all my favourite Canadians and everyone else who would like to celebrate. I celebrated today by running a 5K race this morning, listening to KATG the whole way of course
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 02:18 PM   #22 (permalink)

Over 14 years of jerking off, and 13.75 years of it were spent doing it on my knees. I rarely do it laying down, or in the shower, or just standing.
Old 07-01-2011, 02:39 PM   #23 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

the whole anger thing is so real. my father wasnt abusive, not physically, but he was a major bully that loved to shout and belittle (and say "fag" and "pussy" a lot)

that made me a pissed off person and form what i learned his dad treated him in a a similar way so he became a pissed off person.

every time i snap without reason, its me repeating his curses.

PS: still i wouldnt dare compare this to the actual abuse bob got.
Old 07-01-2011, 03:44 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post
How the fuck does that equal "he was framed?"
Don't want to totally hijack the comedy show thread with politics [yes, I know, yawn, boring], but as the sex scandal was was talked about in juicy detail on the show...

He was framed...this is based more than on the alleged victim's bad character. The strong circumstantial evidence is that powerful people wanted Strauss-Kahn taken out, and had motive. He was publically supporting replacing the US dollar as the world reserve currency, and if the US dollar lost it's special status some believe it would quickly collapse.

The fact that the prosecutors backed down one day after he was replaced is very suspicious...
Old 07-01-2011, 03:53 PM   #25 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

It's so much more exciting to know this could be some Borne Ultimatum shit and not just some maid getting raped.
Old 07-01-2011, 03:58 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWarrior View Post
It's so much more exciting to know this could be some Borne Ultimatum shit and not just some maid getting raped.
We live in interesting times. This ain't your grandpa's forced blow-job.
Old 07-01-2011, 04:33 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanspaceman View Post
He was framed...this is based more than on the alleged victim's bad character. The strong circumstantial evidence is that powerful people wanted Strauss-Kahn taken out, and had motive.

And to do this, these powerful people chose to frame him for RAPE, a crime with a horrendously low conviction rate, AND they chose a drug smuggling immigrant to be their patsy. Are they retarded, these powerful people?

I can jump to conclusions, too. The French people are overjoyed by this news and can't wait to get him elected now. Perhaps HE set this all up to make himself a martyr who would be viewed more positively by the French public. When he ran in 2006 he didn't even win his party's nomination. I find it difficult to believe that the presidency was in the bag for him this time around. However, the irony is now that he's pretty much been cleared, he's more popular than ever over there.
Old 07-01-2011, 04:35 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
the whole anger thing is so real. my father wasnt abusive, not physically, but he was a major bully that loved to shout and belittle
i can relate to this because it took me too long to even be able to talk to my dad seeing as everytime he opened his mouth it was to tell me that I wasn't good enough. On top of that I got my beatings for everything from grades to being over at my aunt's place for too long (seeing as he resented my mother's sister) What Robert said is true, you do kinda emotionally shut down and all thats left is rage. Anger and rage give you a feeling of relief because all the bottled up emotions can be released in one fell swoop.
As a little kid I had a nasty temper and loved getting into fights to the point where I almost choked my friend to unconciousness and it took a beating by his older cousin to get me to learn how to control my temper.

My dad kept putting me down all the way until just a few years ago when i just couldn't take it and I said "fuck it" yelled back at him. Now we have a sort of truce/compromise where we only speak when we absolutely have to.
Old 07-01-2011, 04:39 PM   #29 (permalink)

Also, Wonkette has my favorite headline about the whole thing:

DSK Rape Accuser A Bad Lady So Raping Her No Longer Counts As Much
Old 07-01-2011, 05:41 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post
And to do this, these powerful people chose to frame him for RAPE, a crime with a horrendously low conviction rate, AND they chose a drug smuggling immigrant to be their patsy. Are they retarded, these powerful people?
Who needs a conviction in court? He was convicted in the media...long enough to replace him at the IMF. Nope, not retarded at all. Cunning and effective.

There's been much speculation about Eliot Spitzer, too. Are these guys saints? No. They have infidelity in their past. But they were both trying to take on Wall Street, fighting some of the biggest forces of fraud and greed in the world. Then they lost their jobs due to widely publicised sex scandals.

Playing the child rapist's lawyer, I would say there's absolutely, positively no possibility of a connection.