Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: STRAIGHT MEN ONLY: Have you ever had any circle jerks or the like with your friends?
Yes 16 9.82%
No 147 90.18%
Voters: 163. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree3Likes

Old 07-01-2011, 05:52 PM   #31 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by incognegro13x View Post
I like him because you can tell he was genuine. However, he lost me when he basically equated circle jerking to playing a pick up game of basketball with friends and everyone does it.
That's what I like about him, that I didn't necessarily agree with everything he said (although he had some really good points about the anger issue) but that he was genuine and sincere.

He also does have a point about equating those two things, as some people see it that way... But it shouldn't be generalized to all dude-groups.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 09:20 PM   #32 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I think Robert Kelly is wrong about a few of things but man oh man he's a super entertaining guest.
Old 07-01-2011, 09:58 PM   #33 (permalink)

Robert Kelly = New Favorite Guest (Sorry Patrice)
Old 07-02-2011, 01:17 AM   #34 (permalink)

SO glad KATG finally had Bawby on the show. He fucking kills it. Maybe we can look forward to having little Jimmy Norton on as a guest one day.
Old 07-02-2011, 02:22 AM   #35 (permalink)

Just the Facts of the Tips

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! Wow. What a truly great episode! KatG is always good, but this one was exceptional.
Chemda was incredibly candid and did well not to tell Robert Kelly to shut the fuck up or come off as personally offended when he talked about 'male sexuality' which was quite blunt and I'm sure upset some listeners.
Keith did well to help Chemda 'steer' the interview. I liked how he carefully - cleverly, commented on some of R. Kelly (this was the white comedian pervert and not the black perverted singer R. Kelly, right?) more crazy observations on male- female relations.
Although Robert Kelly did most of the talking, neither Keith or the Girl 'de-railed' the dialogue at all. Impressive cause they were given many opportunities to.
Finally, I watched Dane Cook's 'Tourgasm' that also starred Robert Kelly. I could not stand him. Either of them. However, after this KatG epi, I'm a new fan of Kelly and really enjoyed his honesty and take on things.
The flow of this show was just phenomenal. Circle jerks all round
Old 07-02-2011, 07:18 AM   #36 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

My friends and I played video games and wallball. We never circle jerked. And I don't cry or have feelings because that's how I am, not because I put up a front to conform to societal norms (has there ever been a society where the norm for men was to cry like bitches?).

But entertaining nonetheless.
Old 07-02-2011, 08:48 AM   #37 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Wait...this wasn't JFOD?
Old 07-02-2011, 09:23 AM   #38 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWarrior View Post
And I don't cry or have feelings because that's how I am, not because I put up a front to conform to societal norms (has there ever been a society where the norm for men was to cry like bitches?).
I have to agree somehow, i dont really like the "man with feelings" aspect too much. Not saying that men shouldnt have them (as i pointed out othert times, D, you're a weird autistic robot), but they should keep them private and under control.

Usually males who brag about being super open about their feelings are also incredibly abusive and uncaring for the feelings of others. Think about it.
Old 07-02-2011, 12:56 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanspaceman View Post
The fact that the prosecutors backed down one day after he was replaced is very suspicious...
Amazing timing, in fact. Especially with the DSK replacement gaining her spot primarily by US backing (by Geithner ) Nasty stuff.

And as reported in NYT regarding the maids phone call translation : in a call investigators were alarmed: “She says words to the effect of, ‘Don’t worry, this guy has a lot of money. I know what I’m doing,’ ” the official said.

It's also interesting her 'boyfriend' is in jail for trying to trade fake NYC Calvin Klein for pot. WTF?? Something is rotten here too?

Interesting take on the name-and-shame concept.

And today's show WAS amazing - what a fantastic guest and interview.

Last edited by Tech007; 07-02-2011 at 02:09 PM. Reason: add link
Old 07-02-2011, 03:23 PM   #40 (permalink)

is that a sarcarm..... or... are you really serious that conspiracy theorist are so much fun?