Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1418: Just the Tip (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1418-just-tip-16461/)

Keith 06-30-2011 02:56 PM

1418: Just the Tip

"That's how I lost my virginity."

Robert Kelly Live - 2005 Edition

Blueskee 06-30-2011 09:59 PM

I think the 90 year old that had to take off her diaper was so out of line. Not just because she was make to take it off, but because she was not provided with another one. She was forced to board a plane without undergarments. You wouldn't take away a baby's diaper or better yet, formula and not replace it.

The TSA claimed that the reason they made her take off her diaper was because there was another incident of a woman hiding pellets of heroine in a diaper she had on. But I thought that drugs were not the TSA's responsibility.

If I was the 90 year old lady I would have taken a big shit in the diaper before handing it over. Although, I would have to have a turd already ready because I wouldn't want my asshole to fall out.

DWarrior 06-30-2011 10:32 PM

If she could shit on command, she wouldn't be wearing the diaper.

But you don't even need to be 90 or have a diaper to get the TSA. Just shit yourself as they search you.

BadderWorse 06-30-2011 11:59 PM

Robert Kelly - One of the best guests I've heard so far... Must have him (friend?) on again :P

urbanspaceman 07-01-2011 03:00 AM

BREAKING NEWS!

Strauss-Kahn was framed, the maid is a liar (and possibly a drug dealer and money launderer). Prosecutors are ready to drop the case one day after he was replaced.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/01/ny...ardy.html?_r=1

incognegro13x 07-01-2011 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BadderWorse (Post 705192)
Robert Kelly - One of the best guests I've heard so far... Must have him (friend?) on again :P

I like him because you can tell he was genuine. However, he lost me when he basically equated circle jerking to playing a pick up game of basketball with friends and everyone does it.

Blitzgal 07-01-2011 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urbanspaceman (Post 705197)
BREAKING NEWS!

Strauss-Kahn was framed, the maid is a liar (and possibly a drug dealer and money launderer). Prosecutors are ready to drop the case one day after he was replaced.

The accuser's credibility has been damaged due to her connections to drug smuggling. How the fuck does that equal "he was framed?" I remember last week they were looking for other victims to come forward.

This issue comes up all the time in rape cases. If she was a prostitute she also would not have credibility as a witness. That does not mean she absolutely was not raped, it only means that rape victims in this country need to be pristine or no one will believe them.

doctorsleep 07-01-2011 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urbanspaceman (Post 705197)
BREAKING NEWS!

IMF is a pretty evil fucking institution. Lets all just use this to nail him and carry on beacuse he's probably done his share of raping and pillaging already.

Blitzgal 07-01-2011 07:18 AM

I keep hearing the conspiracy theorist people I know saying that kind of stuff. Why is it evil? Is it one of those "Zionist banker" theories or something?

doctorsleep 07-01-2011 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blitzgal (Post 705202)
I keep hearing the conspiracy theorist people I know saying that kind of stuff. Why is it evil? Is it one of those "Zionist banker" theories or something?

They go into smaller countries and take control of their economies. It's beacuse of people like them that zimbabwe has 1000000 dollar bills.

IMF contributes to Zimbabwe's hyperinflation
Africa needs more courage, says Mugabe | World news | The Guardian

It is NOT Zionist bankers, the Zionist banker thing is a FAKE conspiracy theory that was made to discredit any real criticism of the IMF and World bank by making it look like its anti-Semitic

Conspiracy theories are so much fun! :D

Giggidee 07-01-2011 07:40 AM

I love Robert Kelly, I've been listening to his podcast for a while now... some of the most hilarious and deep stuff I've ever heard someone talk about... One of my favorite KATG guests.

Blitzgal 07-01-2011 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doctorsleep (Post 705203)
It is NOT Zionist bankers, the Zionist banker thing is a FAKE conspiracy theory that was made to discredit any real criticism of the IMF and World bank by making it look like its anti-Semitic

Conspiracy theories are so much fun! :D

There are definitely anti-Semitic people who get caught up in these theories, though. My liberal friend sent me to some forum about some false flag thing they were claiming our government did -- I think it was causing the Japanese earthquake with HAARP or something. Anyway, I started reading some threads in the forums there and they'd be talking about any stupid topic and someone would casually throw in some comment like, "You know Wiki is run by Jews." :eek:

And whenever someone in these groups makes a comment about "international bankers" it tends to be code for "Jew bankers." Sometimes I swear the myths about Jews in the Middle Ages (they are demons, they drink the blood of babies) have just morphed into these modern conspiracy theories about the Illuminati, lizard people, etc. It's the same old racist schtick, just with aliens and lizards instead of demons and succubi.

lalalemon 07-01-2011 09:02 AM

Wow what frank talk about deeply rooted sexual issues! I feel bad for him a little- you can just hear the conflict in his head in his voice. Chemda did a great job of digging deeper and asking the right questions to figure this guy out.

This is why I love KATG- Honest, real, funny.

HumbleNarrator 07-01-2011 09:54 AM

Great episode. Keith and Chemda, you rock. I'm a little short on words at the moment, but I just want to express how much I enjoyed this episode and how impressed I am with your crazy skills and the work you do.

witty 07-01-2011 12:25 PM

I'm not even finished with the whole show yet and had to chime in. I rarely write on the forums, but this show with Robert Kelly is very intriguing to me because I can relate to his messed up (and yes, it is very messed up) sexual point of view.

I have a very hard time determining what 'gets my dick hard' because it changes so much, especially when I'm in a monogamous relationship. I make the choice to be in a pretty vanilla (sexually speaking) relationship. It's too complicated to bring in all my sexual preference confusion into it, since he's a simple dude.

When he spoke about the immediate 'sexual connection' people experience with complete strangers, I was shaking my head vigorously in agreement while driving down the road. I have to make a conscious choice to be the way I am (respectable to my partner and not acting on sexual impulses) a lot because I run into situations like this. The few people that I've talked to about my sexuality and view point on the subject of monogamy, love, and sexual preferences say that I have a masculine stance on it- but I've never heard it explained the way that Robert Kelly did today, and it opened my eyes to the subject. I appreciated his honesty and openness about a very hard thing to explain to people.

I was hoping as time went on I could sort out my sexual feelings and be able to improve my sex life, but, perhaps all hope is lost if Robert Kelly is almost twice my age, and even has a therapist to sort it out with and still hasn't worked it all out. At least I'm aware of my fucked-up-ed-ness, and let this be a public warning to any man wanting to date me in the future.

Peace and love ;)

89vision 07-01-2011 01:09 PM

Wow! Best episode I can remember in a long time. We need more quality guests like Robert.

Fourbid 07-01-2011 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 89vision (Post 705218)
Wow! Best episode I can remember in a long time. We need more quality guests like Robert.

That's not a compliment.

Junkenstein 07-01-2011 01:22 PM

Bob fits the show perfectly. hes open, honest, and twisted. aces.

starscream 07-01-2011 01:27 PM

"I'm fuckin' crazy intelligent" is a pretty ironically funny statement.

(I'm sorry.)

monkeychunkuk 07-01-2011 01:33 PM

Robert Kelly - One of the best guests to date

When he was talking about his sex life he put the words to my own situation
i have a slightly different problem but with the same out come,
before i married my wife i got up to all the things my dirty little mind could think of.

BUT when i met my wife who had a less so fruitful time i made the mistake of telling her all the things i had got up to right down to things that got me excited,Now even tho we have great "normal" sex life she unwilling to experiment in bed.

Not becasue of her not wanting to more that she thinks that i will just be reminded of my past so a combination of low self esteem and Jealousy prevents anything.

Am i alone in this situation?

operababe 07-01-2011 01:42 PM

Happy Canada Day to all my favourite Canadians and everyone else who would like to celebrate. I celebrated today by running a 5K race this morning, listening to KATG the whole way of course

Newsy 07-01-2011 02:18 PM

Over 14 years of jerking off, and 13.75 years of it were spent doing it on my knees. I rarely do it laying down, or in the shower, or just standing.

Junkenstein 07-01-2011 02:39 PM

the whole anger thing is so real. my father wasnt abusive, not physically, but he was a major bully that loved to shout and belittle (and say "fag" and "pussy" a lot)

that made me a pissed off person and form what i learned his dad treated him in a a similar way so he became a pissed off person.

every time i snap without reason, its me repeating his curses.

PS: still i wouldnt dare compare this to the actual abuse bob got.

urbanspaceman 07-01-2011 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blitzgal (Post 705200)
How the fuck does that equal "he was framed?"

Don't want to totally hijack the comedy show thread with politics [yes, I know, yawn, boring], but as the sex scandal was was talked about in juicy detail on the show...

He was framed...this is based more than on the alleged victim's bad character. The strong circumstantial evidence is that powerful people wanted Strauss-Kahn taken out, and had motive. He was publically supporting replacing the US dollar as the world reserve currency, and if the US dollar lost it's special status some believe it would quickly collapse.

The fact that the prosecutors backed down one day after he was replaced is very suspicious...

DWarrior 07-01-2011 03:53 PM

It's so much more exciting to know this could be some Borne Ultimatum shit and not just some maid getting raped.

urbanspaceman 07-01-2011 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DWarrior (Post 705229)
It's so much more exciting to know this could be some Borne Ultimatum shit and not just some maid getting raped.

We live in interesting times. This ain't your grandpa's forced blow-job.

Blitzgal 07-01-2011 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urbanspaceman (Post 705228)
He was framed...this is based more than on the alleged victim's bad character. The strong circumstantial evidence is that powerful people wanted Strauss-Kahn taken out, and had motive.

And to do this, these powerful people chose to frame him for RAPE, a crime with a horrendously low conviction rate, AND they chose a drug smuggling immigrant to be their patsy. Are they retarded, these powerful people?

I can jump to conclusions, too. The French people are overjoyed by this news and can't wait to get him elected now. Perhaps HE set this all up to make himself a martyr who would be viewed more positively by the French public. When he ran in 2006 he didn't even win his party's nomination. I find it difficult to believe that the presidency was in the bag for him this time around. However, the irony is now that he's pretty much been cleared, he's more popular than ever over there.

sagzy 07-01-2011 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Junkenstein (Post 705226)
the whole anger thing is so real. my father wasnt abusive, not physically, but he was a major bully that loved to shout and belittle

i can relate to this because it took me too long to even be able to talk to my dad seeing as everytime he opened his mouth it was to tell me that I wasn't good enough. On top of that I got my beatings for everything from grades to being over at my aunt's place for too long (seeing as he resented my mother's sister) What Robert said is true, you do kinda emotionally shut down and all thats left is rage. Anger and rage give you a feeling of relief because all the bottled up emotions can be released in one fell swoop.
As a little kid I had a nasty temper and loved getting into fights to the point where I almost choked my friend to unconciousness and it took a beating by his older cousin to get me to learn how to control my temper.

My dad kept putting me down all the way until just a few years ago when i just couldn't take it and I said "fuck it" yelled back at him. Now we have a sort of truce/compromise where we only speak when we absolutely have to.

Blitzgal 07-01-2011 04:39 PM

Also, Wonkette has my favorite headline about the whole thing:

DSK Rape Accuser A Bad Lady So Raping Her No Longer Counts As Much

urbanspaceman 07-01-2011 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blitzgal (Post 705233)
And to do this, these powerful people chose to frame him for RAPE, a crime with a horrendously low conviction rate, AND they chose a drug smuggling immigrant to be their patsy. Are they retarded, these powerful people?

Who needs a conviction in court? He was convicted in the media...long enough to replace him at the IMF. Nope, not retarded at all. Cunning and effective.

There's been much speculation about Eliot Spitzer, too. Are these guys saints? No. They have infidelity in their past. But they were both trying to take on Wall Street, fighting some of the biggest forces of fraud and greed in the world. Then they lost their jobs due to widely publicised sex scandals.

Playing the child rapist's lawyer, I would say there's absolutely, positively no possibility of a connection.

BadderWorse 07-01-2011 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by incognegro13x (Post 705199)
I like him because you can tell he was genuine. However, he lost me when he basically equated circle jerking to playing a pick up game of basketball with friends and everyone does it.

That's what I like about him, that I didn't necessarily agree with everything he said (although he had some really good points about the anger issue) but that he was genuine and sincere.

He also does have a point about equating those two things, as some people see it that way... But it shouldn't be generalized to all dude-groups.

Bucho 07-01-2011 09:20 PM

I think Robert Kelly is wrong about a few of things but man oh man he's a super entertaining guest.

Darrknox 07-01-2011 09:58 PM

Robert Kelly = New Favorite Guest (Sorry Patrice)

Articthunder666 07-02-2011 01:17 AM

SO glad KATG finally had Bawby on the show. He fucking kills it. Maybe we can look forward to having little Jimmy Norton on as a guest one day.

Montucky Jess Jess 07-02-2011 02:22 AM

Just the Facts of the Tips

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! Wow. What a truly great episode! KatG is always good, but this one was exceptional.
Chemda was incredibly candid and did well not to tell Robert Kelly to shut the fuck up or come off as personally offended when he talked about 'male sexuality' which was quite blunt and I'm sure upset some listeners.
Keith did well to help Chemda 'steer' the interview. I liked how he carefully - cleverly, commented on some of R. Kelly (this was the white comedian pervert and not the black perverted singer R. Kelly, right?) more crazy observations on male- female relations.
Although Robert Kelly did most of the talking, neither Keith or the Girl 'de-railed' the dialogue at all. Impressive cause they were given many opportunities to.
Finally, I watched Dane Cook's 'Tourgasm' that also starred Robert Kelly. I could not stand him. Either of them. However, after this KatG epi, I'm a new fan of Kelly and really enjoyed his honesty and take on things.
The flow of this show was just phenomenal. Circle jerks all round ;)

DWarrior 07-02-2011 07:18 AM

My friends and I played video games and wallball. We never circle jerked. And I don't cry or have feelings because that's how I am, not because I put up a front to conform to societal norms (has there ever been a society where the norm for men was to cry like bitches?).

But entertaining nonetheless.

sklXbns 07-02-2011 08:48 AM

Wait...this wasn't JFOD?

Junkenstein 07-02-2011 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DWarrior (Post 705251)
And I don't cry or have feelings because that's how I am, not because I put up a front to conform to societal norms (has there ever been a society where the norm for men was to cry like bitches?).

I have to agree somehow, i dont really like the "man with feelings" aspect too much. Not saying that men shouldnt have them (as i pointed out othert times, D, you're a weird autistic robot), but they should keep them private and under control.

Usually males who brag about being super open about their feelings are also incredibly abusive and uncaring for the feelings of others. Think about it.

Tech007 07-02-2011 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urbanspaceman (Post 705228)
The fact that the prosecutors backed down one day after he was replaced is very suspicious...

Amazing timing, in fact. Especially with the DSK replacement gaining her spot primarily by US backing (by Geithner ) Nasty stuff.

And as reported in NYT regarding the maids phone call translation : in a call investigators were alarmed: “She says words to the effect of, ‘Don’t worry, this guy has a lot of money. I know what I’m doing,’ ” the official said.

It's also interesting her 'boyfriend' is in jail for trying to trade fake NYC Calvin Klein for pot. WTF?? Something is rotten here too?

Interesting take on the name-and-shame concept.

And today's show WAS amazing - what a fantastic guest and interview.

asstalex 07-02-2011 03:23 PM

is that a sarcarm..... or... are you really serious that conspiracy theorist are so much fun?