Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1418: Just the Tip (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1418-just-tip-16461/)

BadderWorse 07-01-2011 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by incognegro13x (Post 705199)
I like him because you can tell he was genuine. However, he lost me when he basically equated circle jerking to playing a pick up game of basketball with friends and everyone does it.

That's what I like about him, that I didn't necessarily agree with everything he said (although he had some really good points about the anger issue) but that he was genuine and sincere.

He also does have a point about equating those two things, as some people see it that way... But it shouldn't be generalized to all dude-groups.

Bucho 07-01-2011 09:20 PM

I think Robert Kelly is wrong about a few of things but man oh man he's a super entertaining guest.

Darrknox 07-01-2011 09:58 PM

Robert Kelly = New Favorite Guest (Sorry Patrice)

Articthunder666 07-02-2011 01:17 AM

SO glad KATG finally had Bawby on the show. He fucking kills it. Maybe we can look forward to having little Jimmy Norton on as a guest one day.

Montucky Jess Jess 07-02-2011 02:22 AM

Just the Facts of the Tips

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! Wow. What a truly great episode! KatG is always good, but this one was exceptional.
Chemda was incredibly candid and did well not to tell Robert Kelly to shut the fuck up or come off as personally offended when he talked about 'male sexuality' which was quite blunt and I'm sure upset some listeners.
Keith did well to help Chemda 'steer' the interview. I liked how he carefully - cleverly, commented on some of R. Kelly (this was the white comedian pervert and not the black perverted singer R. Kelly, right?) more crazy observations on male- female relations.
Although Robert Kelly did most of the talking, neither Keith or the Girl 'de-railed' the dialogue at all. Impressive cause they were given many opportunities to.
Finally, I watched Dane Cook's 'Tourgasm' that also starred Robert Kelly. I could not stand him. Either of them. However, after this KatG epi, I'm a new fan of Kelly and really enjoyed his honesty and take on things.
The flow of this show was just phenomenal. Circle jerks all round ;)

DWarrior 07-02-2011 07:18 AM

My friends and I played video games and wallball. We never circle jerked. And I don't cry or have feelings because that's how I am, not because I put up a front to conform to societal norms (has there ever been a society where the norm for men was to cry like bitches?).

But entertaining nonetheless.

sklXbns 07-02-2011 08:48 AM

Wait...this wasn't JFOD?

Junkenstein 07-02-2011 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DWarrior (Post 705251)
And I don't cry or have feelings because that's how I am, not because I put up a front to conform to societal norms (has there ever been a society where the norm for men was to cry like bitches?).

I have to agree somehow, i dont really like the "man with feelings" aspect too much. Not saying that men shouldnt have them (as i pointed out othert times, D, you're a weird autistic robot), but they should keep them private and under control.

Usually males who brag about being super open about their feelings are also incredibly abusive and uncaring for the feelings of others. Think about it.

Tech007 07-02-2011 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urbanspaceman (Post 705228)
The fact that the prosecutors backed down one day after he was replaced is very suspicious...

Amazing timing, in fact. Especially with the DSK replacement gaining her spot primarily by US backing (by Geithner ) Nasty stuff.

And as reported in NYT regarding the maids phone call translation : in a call investigators were alarmed: “She says words to the effect of, ‘Don’t worry, this guy has a lot of money. I know what I’m doing,’ ” the official said.

It's also interesting her 'boyfriend' is in jail for trying to trade fake NYC Calvin Klein for pot. WTF?? Something is rotten here too?

Interesting take on the name-and-shame concept.

And today's show WAS amazing - what a fantastic guest and interview.

asstalex 07-02-2011 03:23 PM

is that a sarcarm..... or... are you really serious that conspiracy theorist are so much fun?