Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1418: Just the Tip (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1418-just-tip-16461/)

89vision 07-04-2011 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fourbid (Post 705219)
That's not a compliment.

Go fuck yourself. Neither was that.

Fourbid 07-04-2011 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 89vision (Post 705301)
Go fuck yourself. Neither was that.

Someone seems angry. Tsk, tsk.

Did you take your nap?

Medium Brumski 07-04-2011 08:10 AM

You can tell Robert is an older comedian cause, like when Stanhope was on, they very infrequently laugh at Keith's jokes (if at all). Nikki and Costaki were chuckling the whole time on their recent episodes.

PMD14 07-04-2011 09:33 AM

Robert Kelly was an amazing guest. It's always good when someone comes on and isn't afraid to be totally honest and tell Keith and Chemda all about their problems. You don't always agree with what they say but it's good to hear their unique and interesting take on it. Like I didn't agree with everything Kelly said but thought it was extremely interesting. The whole circle jerk thing for example. Can't recall ever jerking off with my friends in a circle. Or in a square or any other shape for that matter.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Medium Brumski (Post 705307)
You can tell Robert is an older comedian cause, like when Stanhope was on, they very infrequently laugh at Keith's jokes (if at all). Nikki and Costaki were chuckling the whole time on their recent episodes.

Yeah older comedians don't seem to laugh as much. Being surrounded by funny for so long must kind of de synthesize you to it.

starscream 07-04-2011 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PMD14 (Post 705310)
Yeah older comedians don't seem to laugh as much. Being surrounded by funny for so long must kind of de synthesize you to it.

Being de synthesized must be terrible. How would you listen to any music made after 1980?

Junkenstein 07-04-2011 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starscream (Post 705315)
Being de synthesized must be terrible. How would you listen to any music made after 1980?

i think it would actually make a good name for a band of lame retro electro crap. like Kraftwerk, but bad and with a Vanilla Ice edge.

"We R De Syhthethized and Deez Eeez Our First Single 'Basement Paranoia'"

(OOnz Ooonz Oonz Ooonz) (cheesy eurotrash melody line)

Junkenstein 07-04-2011 11:58 AM

silliness aside, after reading a seriesd of interviews to comedians, i think theyre just more sad and miserable people. they dont seem to be guys (or ladies) who rarely laugh at anything.

starscream 07-04-2011 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Junkenstein (Post 705318)
silliness aside, after reading a series of interviews to comedians, i think theyre just more sad and miserable people. they don't seem to be guys (or ladies) who rarely laugh at anything.

You don't think they're just more likely to have trained themselves not to laugh at other people? I suppose that is just a symptom of your root cause.

Junkenstein 07-04-2011 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starscream (Post 705319)
You don't think they're just more likely to have trained themselves not to laugh at other people? I suppose that is just a symptom of your root cause.

maybe, but a lot of em just say how they usually dont find anything funny anymore, unless its for material purposes.

PMD14 07-04-2011 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Junkenstein (Post 705320)
maybe, but a lot of em just say how they usually dont find anything funny anymore, unless its for material purposes.

Sadly ironic how people who make so many people laugh can't laugh themselves.