Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1418: Just the Tip (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1418-just-tip-16461/)

stulagu 07-08-2011 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starscream (Post 705601)
I think I understand even less now. But yes, I wouldn't want a guest like this to come along any more often. It becomes their show, rather than a show they are on.

{But I'll take Myq Kaplan every day. [Except the day(s) after he does mushrooms.]}

I LOVE Myq, but if other guests came on just like him, I wouldn't think that the other guests were that amazing.

PMD14 07-11-2011 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stulagu (Post 705609)
I LOVE Myq, but if other guests came on just like him, I wouldn't think that the other guests were that amazing.

Myq is one of a kind. Another one of him couldn't come along.

Junkenstein 07-11-2011 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stulagu (Post 705609)

word but i cant think of anyone being able to replicate the awesomeness that is Myq Kaplan.

Articthunder666 07-12-2011 01:32 PM

You know what dude? You got your iphone. You got OS5 and BOOM!

Keith 12-26-2014 12:51 AM

I'm circle jerking with my in-laws right now. I guess it's more common than I thought.

lalalemon 12-27-2014 12:12 PM

You guyyyyyyys- I forgot how good this ep was. Robert Kelly talking about sex simultaneously grosses me out and turns me on.

Thanks so much for keeping us entertained with these Classics while on your break. Thinking about it, this would be an especially great time for new listeners to jump in to get a taste of what has been and what will come.

Happy Holidays!

Bucho 12-30-2014 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lalalemon (Post 836565)
Robert Kelly talking about sex simultaneously grosses me out and turns me on.

Oh snap Lala, probably the same day you posted this I was watching the Louie episode where Robert is shirtless on Louie's couch.

So yeah, I totes get you when you mention being grossed out and turned on by that guy.

RoseP09 12-31-2014 04:29 PM

One of the most cringe worthy episodes of KATG. Getting hard while watching a rape scene? Gross! I find it slightly uncomfortable that neither Keith or Chemda questioned him about this and only laughed it off cause he seemed "normal"... yikes.

It's a shame cause I've never been so uncomfortable for an episode I've listened to. I had to turn it off.

lalalemon 01-03-2015 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoseP09 (Post 836699)
One of the most cringe worthy episodes of KATG. Getting hard while watching a rape scene? Gross! I find it slightly uncomfortable that neither Keith or Chemda questioned him about this and only laughed it off cause he seemed "normal"... yikes.

It's a shame cause I've never been so uncomfortable for an episode I've listened to. I had to turn it off.

If your sensibilities are offended that easily, I think you're listening to the wrong show. He admitted it was fucked up...not that it was fucked up in my opinion- largely due to the fact that it was A MOVIE. People are kinky- that's life.

You missed an awesome ep and an awesome guest.

RoseP09 01-04-2015 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lalalemon (Post 836788)
If your sensibilities are offended that easily, I think you're listening to the wrong show. He admitted it was fucked up...not that it was fucked up in my opinion- largely due to the fact that it was A MOVIE. People are kinky- that's life.

You missed an awesome ep and an awesome guest.

Just because I disagree w/ one thing said on the show, does not mean I am listening to the wrong show. It just means I don't like that particular thing.