Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Are people in general getting worse?
Yes; people have become bigger assholes. 57 42.86%
No; people are the same level of scumbag they've always been. 76 57.14%
Voters: 133. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-18-2011, 05:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1426: Mind-Altering

"He then started bashing my head into a large rock."

Last edited by Keith; 07-18-2011 at 05:35 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 06:25 PM   #2 (permalink)

For the record, I no longer speak to my roommates from University. They were total bitches
Old 07-18-2011, 07:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

People were worse back in the day but we look at the past with rose tinted glasses. All the horrible atrocities of the past were done by the same people that we hold in such high regard. I believe with the access to more knowledge and culture people are actually bridging gaps that never would've been possible in the past. As the world becomes smaller I think people are exposed to more influences that give them the potential to rise above themselves.

At the same time I do think that the general dispositions of humanity is "asshole" and this will always be the case.
Old 07-18-2011, 10:05 PM   #4 (permalink)

People aren't getting worse, but there are more people on this planet than ever before. That means that even if the proportion of jerks is smaller now than in the past, the net total is larger, and the amount of harm they can do to others is larger because there are more people to harm.

To put it more succinctly, there are more folks on the train than in the past, which makes the one or two jerks on the train even bigger jerks for harming more people.
Old 07-18-2011, 10:25 PM   #5 (permalink)

Regarding the "ATM robber". I understand Chemda being assertive in protecting herself, but calling 911 and taking a picture of the guy was too much. The guy didnt actually do anything, right? Maybe she could have waited outside until he actually committed a crime. Even if the cops came, what would she tell them-- He looked at me weird?

Basically, I think Chemda's actions were excessive. Again, I understand that she was worried, but one should be more certain of another person's motives before subjecting them to the humiliation of being apprehended by police officers in public.
Old 07-18-2011, 11:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

I've tried the corner store boner pills, my erections felt different but not more amazing or whatever. Although, it could have all just been psychosomatic.
Old 07-19-2011, 08:50 AM   #7 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Source Code started out promising, but just kept getting worse. The end just angered me, they totally bastardized QM. And what was the bitch thinking? "Either this machine won't ever work again, or we'll just put some other dead guy in it"?
Old 07-19-2011, 08:56 AM   #8 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I Used to work for enzyte the smiling bob people those pills work depending on your health and the dosage. They are mostly filled with yohimbe and horny goat weed take 2 a day for a week and your good. It makes blood flow to your dick making it harder. Thats all it does if they say anything else its a lie nothing can make your dick bigger but surgery if someone says different they are very confused.

I with all that said I personally stay away from anything claiming to be a natural its made all some factory in new jersey. Garden state nutrition look it up.
Old 07-19-2011, 09:17 AM   #9 (permalink)

I also got into an accident recently when returning a rental car. It was at the close of a very stressful two-day move, and I was literally in the parking garage, returning the car to its spot. I scratched the side of the car against one of the pillars in the parking structure.

Somehow, scratched paint and a bit of plastic cost over $1200 in damages. I was 'only' liable for $750, $500 of which was reimbursed by my credit card, luckily. But thanks for a lapse in judgement at the very end of my journey, I ended up doing a shitload of paperwork and paying $250.

The lesson: pay the fuck attention all the way to the end!
Old 07-19-2011, 09:37 AM   #10 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by word View Post
I Used to work for enzyte the smiling bob people those pills work depending on your health and the dosage. They are mostly filled with yohimbe and horny goat weed take 2 a day for a week and your good. It makes blood flow to your dick making it harder. Thats all it does if they say anything else its a lie nothing can make your dick bigger but surgery if someone says different they are very confused.

I with all that said I personally stay away from anything claiming to be a natural its made all some factory in new jersey. Garden state nutrition look it up.
2 a day for a week at $10.99 each? You can just buy a new dick for that.