Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Is your partner’s slobbery disrespectful?
Yes 32 32.99%
No 39 40.21%
N/A 26 26.80%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-10-2011, 05:06 AM   #41 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

This episode should be on the list of best eps with which to introduce new people to KATG. The gay muslim kid's very moving letter of thanks, Chemda on fire with the relationship chat, BroLo being BroLo, tattoo champion Elvis calling in, courtroom drama - 1438 was an instant classic.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 07:38 AM   #42 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourbid View Post
Live free or die, amirite?
most assuredly
Old 08-10-2011, 07:42 AM   #43 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post
Yeah, women's restrooms are just as filthy as the guys.
I did a couple of jobs when I was younger where I had to clean up the 'ladies' room and they are more disgusting. I did not know period blood could be used for so much. Every week on Wednesdays we would have a women come in and spread shit from the bottom of the stall to the ceiling, no idea why.
Old 08-10-2011, 11:35 AM   #44 (permalink)

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post
This.

My pet peeve is the toilet. Why do you leave the seat down to piss if you know you're going to dribble all over it? And, you have the perfect aiming device. Why the fuck are you dribbling on the floor in front of the bowl? Now I just leave those cleaning wipes above the toilet and wipe it down myself. I give up.
Remember he has only one eye and therefore lacks depth perception.
Old 08-10-2011, 02:57 PM   #45 (permalink)

This is one of the best episodes I've listened to in a very long time. It just felt so... fun. Like the older episodes. Lots of love on this one.
Old 08-10-2011, 03:18 PM   #46 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrknox View Post
This is one of the best episodes I've listened to in a very long time. It just felt so... fun. Like the older episodes. Lots of love on this one.
You do realize Keith's going to read that as "All the recent episodes have been bad, but this one is better because it sounds like the old days when you made good episodes."
Old 08-10-2011, 03:23 PM   #47 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The King of Awesome View Post
You do realize Keith's going to read that as "All the recent episodes have been bad, but this one is better because it sounds like the old days when you made good episodes."
"this one has been the best episode in a loooooooooooooooong time".
Old 08-10-2011, 03:59 PM   #48 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

BroLo and great episodes are strongly correlated
Old 08-10-2011, 04:01 PM   #49 (permalink)

true. the golden age of brolo shows that were at least two hours long offered some of my favourite katg moments
Old 08-11-2011, 11:08 PM   #50 (permalink)

The logic behind Cornell University putting up nets is really stupid.

There is a wide variety of reasons why someone kills themselves, it's NOT because there aren't nets to catch them.

A girl walks to a bridge to jump because her father molested her and her child just died, not because she was going on a stroll and looked over and was like "HOLY FUCK THERE IS NO NET. MUST. JUMP." by their logic we must presume if there had been a net then she should have lived a long and happy life.

... if they're going to put a net up to prevent suicide then they will also need to dull ALL KNIVES, hide ALL pills, ban all guns, lengths of rope, don't forget household items which can be consumed such as drano or bleach... they also better get rid of cars because those things can be driven off cliffs, ... if someone is going to kill themselves, they will find a way.

Do they think suicidal people are STUPID? and will see the net and jump anyways? do suicidal people generally try to kill themselves with feathers, kittens or other useless non-killing items? no... they generally go with something dangerous and life threatening.

it is so irritating that they make it seem as if they give a fuck by putting up a net to save lives when in reality they are most likely just putting it up because they don't like having to waste the coast guard's time & money retrieving the body, shutting down the bridge and messing up traffic.

IF they actually cared they would put money into counselling services for college students, a suicide help line etc etc etc ... not a fucking net. Idiots.