Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: The Freezer Door
I can relate. 18 18.95%
Wow! That's a problem! 77 81.05%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-18-2011, 02:34 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
And wait the 10 minutes...

You're doing this deliberately, right? Tell me you're doing this deliberately.
If by deliberately you mean saying something I actually believe to be true, then yes.

I'm not trying to rile you up, I really get annoyed at least twice a month by pee-babies, who insist that "they have to pee right now!" during take-off.

Please notice I said during take-offs and landings, not if you have to sit on the tarmac for 45 minutes waiting for a spot in the queue

Smoking in a park is selfish, but potentially endangering the other passengers is just fine?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 02:52 PM   #22 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Dear Scumbag,

I've never been bothered by someone using a bathroom on a plane, let alone felt that they were putting me in danger. Maybe I'm flying differently.

Sincerely,
Dickhead
Old 08-18-2011, 03:06 PM   #23 (permalink)

Now for a laugh, everyone go watch Anderson Cooper fall into a giggle fit over the dumbest pun ever:

Watch: CNN's Cooper Cracks Up over Depardieu-Pee Incident - TIME NewsFeed
Old 08-18-2011, 04:42 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Dear Scumbag,

I've never been bothered by someone using a bathroom on a plane, let alone felt that they were putting me in danger. Maybe I'm flying differently.

Sincerely,
Dickhead
Dear baby faggot,

I've been on two separate flights in the last 5 months, where the turbulence was so bad, that some of the overhead compartments popped open and suitcases and bags came flying through the air causing one dude a broken arm and various cuts and bruises on other people.

If you can pass a magic ninja dexterity test, where you prove that you can move through the isles safely during heavy turbulence, then by all means piss away - until then, sit the fuck down and wait the 10 minutes. Seriously, if you can't control your bladder for the time it takes the plane to reach cruising altitude, you should invest in some adult diapers or maybe just stay home.

Yours truly
ScumBag
Old 08-18-2011, 04:57 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
I've been on two separate flights in the last 5 months, where the turbulence was so bad, that some of the overhead compartments popped open and suitcases and bags came flying through the air causing one dude a broken arm and various cuts and bruises on other people.

And I bet they weren't even in the bathroom at the time.
Old 08-18-2011, 05:25 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post
And I bet they weren't even in the bathroom at the time.
Nope, they were seated as far as I can remember.

My point is, that had someone been wandering through the isles, they themselves would have become human projectiles, potentially causing even more injuries to others or themselves.

In the latest one, my seat belt wasn't tightened all the way and I was lifted into the air and I was weightless and hovering with maybe 10-15cm of space between my ass and the seat for a few seconds, while the plane was dropping - scary shit I can tell you. If that had happened while someone was up and about, they would have been slammed up into the ceiling and been seriously injured or perhaps hurt others as well.
Old 08-18-2011, 08:14 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
I was weightless and hovering with maybe 10-15cm of space between my ass and the seat for a few seconds, while the plane was dropping - scary shit I can tell you.
My physics and bullshit senses are tingling. Don't make up numbers that aren't believable if you want to convince people of something.
Old 08-18-2011, 09:40 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluxquanta View Post
My physics and bullshit senses are tingling. Don't make up numbers that aren't believable if you want to convince people of something.
Whats bullshit about it? The distance or the time? Sorry I didn't bust out a stopwatch or a ruler, but I was busy being scared.
Old 08-22-2011, 01:42 PM   #29 (permalink)

Dear Scumbag,

Sincerely,
Dickhead

I <3 this...

Also if the turbulence is so bad that someone's arm is getting broken due to luggage falling, AND they are pee-babies, I highly doubt they are able hold it while being bumped around with that kind of force. In fact, if my arm suddenly gets broken from falling luggage and I was denied the ability to use the bathroom, I'd pee my seat for sure. But we all can't be blessed with bladders o' steel like some frequent fliers