Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Is it wrong of a patron to cum in his pants during a lap dance?
Yes; it's wrong. 20 16.81%
No; that's the game. 99 83.19%
Voters: 119. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-02-2011, 07:22 AM   #11 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post
He's the first one I thought of. Also Woody Allen. I know it's popular to give him a pass now because he's still with the child that he married, however the fact remains that she was ten years old when he started dating her mom, he had three children with her mom, and then he hooks up with her. Still nasty.
i honestly always found the Woody allen thing way more creepy than the polanski one.

let me clarify: polanski's move was a straight down rape of a minor. clear cut. even if just two days ago i had a discussion with a film school nerd guy who came up with the usual "she lied" crap. he did it, he should be punished.

Allen, and i like him and his stuff so i am not putting any judgement in this, is creepier cause he did something that is absolutely, totally, unequivocably wrong on the moral side and yet isnt illegal cause of justice flaws.

He did something that is WRONG and repoulsive and yet manages to be legal. so its even worse when people give him a pass, because they're almost approving of it.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 08:20 AM   #12 (permalink)

Yeah, you gotta figure that Allen had her childhood to groom her into not only being receptive to his advances but also to believe that there was absolutely nothing wrong with their relationship. This is what predators do. But today, Allen is just like, "What's the big deal? I fell in love with a girl and she fell in love with me."

Both incidents are bad.
Old 09-02-2011, 09:00 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
i honestly always found the Woody allen thing way more creepy than the polanski one.

let me clarify: polanski's move was a straight down rape of a minor. clear cut. even if just two days ago i had a discussion with a film school nerd guy who came up with the usual "she lied" crap. he did it, he should be punished.

Allen, and i like him and his stuff so i am not putting any judgement in this, is creepier cause he did something that is absolutely, totally, unequivocably wrong on the moral side and yet isnt illegal cause of justice flaws.

He did something that is WRONG and repoulsive and yet manages to be legal. so its even worse when people give him a pass, because they're almost approving of it.

Think she still has to call him daddy?
Old 09-02-2011, 09:22 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourbid View Post
Think she still has to call him daddy?
dude, i hadnt realized how basicallyb he got himself a fuck toy that satisfies all the kinks of the average pervert: asian, submissive, daughter, excessively younger.

since hes so much into therapy, maybe it was on purpose.
Old 09-02-2011, 10:04 AM   #15 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

I absolutely love love love LOVE Jfod's photoshop art. I have gone through on facebook and seriously laughed out loud at one after another as I flip through. Please never take those down.
Old 09-02-2011, 10:04 AM   #16 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
"It's time to get your shit together."

I agree, J-FOD should get his shit together, just a little bit at least. Quality over quantity. The above video is more of a "what the fuck was that" then a "(crazy) awesome video". J-FOD is one of my top 10 guests, I don't really know who they are (other then Pat Dixon and Kyle), but I'm quite sure he's on that list. None the less when he's not bouncing off someone else he needs to step back, take a look, and see if what he did is more (crazy) funny, or just (crazy) weird.
Old 09-02-2011, 12:02 PM   #17 (permalink)

I forgot to ask this the other day. Is that really true that all guys piss in jars in their own homes? I have never heard of that.
Old 09-02-2011, 12:30 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post
I forgot to ask this the other day. Is that really true that all guys piss in jars in their own homes? I have never heard of that.
ive had roommates who did that but i always took that as a sign of them being pigs, rather than the norm. still, yeah, a lot of guy roommates are pretty practical that way.

thats why i couldmt do that anymore unless i was desperate. i am too used to cleanliness to deal with that.
Old 09-02-2011, 12:44 PM   #19 (permalink)

I guess I might accept it as "practical" if they didn't also keep the piss under their desks like some creepy Howard Hughes collection. There does seem to be a difference in how apartments are built out here. I've never seen an apartment where the bathroom isn't accessible through apartment hallway rather than the bedroom. But we clearly are dealing with more living space out here.
Old 09-02-2011, 12:59 PM   #20 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I've never lived with room mates but I could see my self doing it. Its a matter of avoidance, the bathroom would probably be in a common area and so if your busy with something, watching a movie, being online, catching up on some work, etc. you may not want to see your room mates who might try to get you to do something or they might be in the bathroom. So you piss in a bottle. I think I might have done it when I still lived with my parents (I honestly don't remember but I might have), you just dump it out at night when everyone's asleep. No ones the wiser and you don't have to deal with your room mates when you don't want to.