Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1456: The Hydrangea (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1456-hydrangea-16600/)

Keith 09-06-2011 05:32 PM

1456: The Hydrangea

"I had a stick, so, of course, y'know, I pick up the underwear to see the damage done. And there is damage I've never seen."

Hell & Heartaches

www.StarshipDesign.us

lalalemon 09-06-2011 09:37 PM

i haven't listened yet but based on the poll:

Tents last a relatively long time if it's good quality and you're only using it a couple times of year...i think. i've really only slept in a tent 2 times in my life.

but just think, if you keep your tent and are able to use it next year that is a good $60-100 you have to spend on more important things: food, booze, gas,

unless your getting a $20 tent thats really a glorified tarp... i guess that could be understandable.

stabbyhappy 09-06-2011 10:03 PM

When does the show get renamed to "The Girl Shitting on Keith Show?" I thinks its over do.

Metzican 09-06-2011 10:48 PM

I do not have a problem with buying a new tent every year. My issue is just leaving it. Through it away.

Keith 09-06-2011 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lalalemon (Post 709560)
i haven't listened yet but based on the poll...

Well that little fact shouldn't stop you from voting against me [you bitch].

WSEIII 09-06-2011 10:50 PM

The guy who fathered 150 kids should be known as the Sperminator.

thirteen 09-06-2011 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stabbyhappy (Post 709561)
When does the show get renamed to "The Girl Shitting on Keith Show?" I thinks its over do.

Keith usually does the more controversial stuff and Chemda calls him out on it. In general, of course. There are episodes where it's the opposite or they both call each other out. It makes the show better when they both speak honestly and not just agree for the sake of agreeing, imo.

As for leaving the tent behind, I know a lot of people who do this now. But it's a form of littering, isn't it? You're also making someone else clean up your stuff.

lalalemon 09-06-2011 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thirteen (Post 709566)
As for leaving the tent behind, I know a lot of people who do this now. But it's a form of littering, isn't it? You're also making someone else clean up your stuff.

Where's Keith's Justice??

Junkenstein 09-07-2011 06:56 AM

It might be a waste of money, mostly depends on how much the tent costed. Still i had to do it a couple of times because re packing it was a chore and i had to leave quickly.

So i just left it there, and after hearing keith talking about it on a past episode, i felt less bad about it.

in the end if i had to choose between being more methodical and waking up earliere to get ready or just get cheaper tents to afford leaving them behi9nd, id definitely pick the second option.

So yeah, fuck the tent.

Dean from Australia 09-07-2011 07:02 AM

During Chemda's rant about Keith's passive aggressiveness, all I could think of was...the first chapters of The Great American Novel...

Keith was flirting dangerously close to sounding like his father.