Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1460: Elvis Lives (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1460-elvis-lives-16610/)

Keith 09-12-2011 04:15 PM

1460: Elvis Lives

"Get a tattoo, and quit fuckin' cryin'."

ELVISRICO - Home

Jo_Culprit 09-12-2011 07:29 PM

Elvis's reading of the prayer is one of the greatest I've heard on any episode. Nice!

Subsonix 09-12-2011 11:15 PM

Elvis is a legend.

angiethestrange 09-12-2011 11:52 PM

I think the poll should have been Is Elvis the greatest guy ever!? YES OR SUPER YES!

Hearing his story about having cancer and being a father made me tear up a bit. My mother had cancer and I wish she could have had 1% of the positivity and strength Elvis has. There need to be more people like Elvis! If he wants more kids, I'm looking for donations ;)

GREAT SHOW!

Junkenstein 09-13-2011 03:17 AM

Elvis is the motherfuckin man.

dEadERest 09-13-2011 07:22 AM

Elvis is King

jjamis 09-13-2011 09:12 AM

Great show it was great to meet Elvis, great guest.

sklXbns 09-13-2011 10:51 AM

I'm taking bets now: Soon, Elvis will be known as the "Award-winning Elvis Rico" following his winning of at least one KATGuh award.

I'm friends with only one ex. Later today, I'm getting a massage from her. So, not only am I friends with an ex, I am occasionally completely naked with only her in the room with me. If anyone is wondering, yes that is awkward. I'm there, completely nude, ready, and willing yet she just keeps working as if she were at a factory job. People and their "professionalism". Rubbish.

Lastly, yesterday I saw an ex on a show on Hulu.com called "A Day in the Life". (It was the episode about Girl Talk.) The ex, Suzy McGuffin, can be seen around the 3:25 mark. She's the chick with the spastic movements. I took a screen shot and emailed it to her. I've not heard back which brings me back to what I said earlier: I'm friends with only one ex.

elvisrico69 09-13-2011 01:01 PM

I HAVE ONE

[QUOTE=sklXbns;709927]I'm taking bets now: Soon, Elvis will be known as the "Award-winning Elvis Rico" following his winning of at least one KATGuh award.

i got a KATGuh award for my I SHIT ON YOU tattoo... very proud i must say...i love you all,you guys will be seeing a lot more of Elvis..maybe even opening for Keith one of theses times...IF IT WASN'T FOR THAT DAMN BIG JIM!!! YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!;)

Junkenstein 09-13-2011 01:13 PM

on the poll: never been friends with ex's, its just not in my personality. i cant even have a conversation with any of my ex girlfriends. i tried the "stay friends" thing and it always ended up bad or worse. to me the argument that people who keep in touch withe their ex's use in favour ("we shared good things and liked each other") is one of the reasons for not doin it. if we broke up, it means that there was a rupture, and the sharing usually gives me a baggage that would make the firendship forced awkward and unnatural.

and on a lower level, i just end up hating the guts of all my ex's. i turn fromn love to hate quickly. whatever, i'm immature, suck my dick.