Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Jesse Joyce's website calendar
Keith's right; it's ridiculous. 66 78.57%
Jesse's right; it's practical. 18 21.43%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-22-2011, 06:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1464: Missing You

"Kat was great and may I say Keith great job on that one Ace TEN. Makes me want to steal one of my Friends girls."

Jesse Joyce
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 08:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

WOw Keith used my Email as a qoute of the show. THats fucking great. I just hope he said good things. Downloading now
Old 09-22-2011, 09:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I heard my part. I Laughed so much Keith and the girl.Idk how you guys can tell who is smiling or not, I am one of many. Idk how u can't say that I am not happy look at the pics I took. Wow I really to need to work on my grammar. I know I was giving the vibe to you guys. Mostly cuz I had my Shipmates with me. I had to make sure they were having a good time. Thanks for a great time!

Last edited by unohisname; 09-23-2011 at 03:43 AM.
Old 09-22-2011, 10:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Come on, Keith, fuckin', like, fuckin', it's important to keep, like, a fuckin'... fuckin' archive of where he performed. Like, fuckin', you need to do stuff like that if you, like, actually do more than one show a year. I mean, fuckin', ah, forget it. Fuckin'...

EDIT: Fuckin'.

Last edited by Sashi; 09-22-2011 at 10:59 PM.
Old 09-22-2011, 10:57 PM   #5 (permalink)

I thought the first time I ever heard REM was when Losing my Religion was covered in Glee

but during the chat party I was reminded of every soundtrack in every 90's movie ever. Not bad.

Hate to break out another random transcription, but what can I say. Fuck Android.

From episode 812: Unconstitutional

Keith: I go right into my iPhone
Jesse: -sighs- I know you have one of those
Chemda: -mocks Jesse and sighs- I know
Jesse: You think that makes me like you more or less?
Keith: It's the coolest
Chemda: Whatever, don't you have a Blackberry? Same thing.
Keith: You don't have to hate it because it's popular
Jesse: It's not the same thing.
Keith: Jesse you don't have to hate it because everyone loves something, it could be good
Jesse: It could be but I don't think so
Keith: You know what caught on because everyone loved it? Houses. For one.
Jesse: That's why it caught on? because everyone loved houses?
Old 09-22-2011, 11:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Who doesn't love houses? I love houses. I don't wanna have to go outside and talk to strangers.
Old 09-23-2011, 06:37 AM   #7 (permalink)

Whenever I hear the song 'Stand' I think of Chris Elliott riding a bike and delivering newspapers so of course I love it and think it's brilliant.
Old 09-23-2011, 10:28 AM   #8 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I was nearly in tears too when Keith was singing.
Old 09-23-2011, 11:03 AM   #9 (permalink)

Valid points about R.E.M. I still like Radio Free Europe and The One I Love. It's my mopey music, along with The Smiths.

I also want to put my hand up with Chemda as another woman who was on Ross's side during the whole "We were on a break!" thing. If you take a break but expect the other person to not move on with other people, then it's your responsibility to be completely clear about that and talk about it first.

Last edited by Blitzgal; 09-23-2011 at 11:09 AM.
Old 09-23-2011, 01:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I always love Jesse on the show but this was probably my most favorite with him on. He and Keith play really well off each other.

I got the crazy stares in traffic today because I was laughing so hard when Keith was singing and then I thought he was finished and I took a drink of water and he did it again and out the nose it came. I think I will make a KATG.COM sign when I get the stares that I can hold up to my window.

Troy Davis... all the hooplaa was because 7 of the witnesses have recanted their testimony over the 20+ years he has been on death row. A few years ago for the first time in over 50 years, Georgia gave him an opportunity to have a new evidentiary hearing where all the evidence was heard again without the testimony of the 7 recanted and the Georgia Supreme Court ruled that he had not proven enough evidence for a new trial. The Supreme Court delayed his execution (5 minutes after it was already supposed to have happened) and reviewed the evidence and concurred with the Georgia court.

My brother knows the family of the pilot that crashed in Nevada. His entire family was there watching when it happened. Apparently he had passed out from the G's he was pulling. I don't get the point of air shows either...

Watched both the KATG roast and the Charlie Sheen roast and hands down the KATG was much funnier!

Amanda in Atlanta

Last edited by CherryLavender; 09-23-2011 at 01:55 PM.