Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1468: Sheer Heart Attack (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1468-sheer-heart-attack-16647/)

Keith 09-28-2011 04:40 PM

1468: Sheer Heart Attack

"Thank you, Dr. Malley, for conducting this vital research!"

Peyton Clarkson | Facebook

Ansur 09-28-2011 10:38 PM

Did he call it Rasha-sha-na-na?

PsychoLoco 09-29-2011 02:26 AM

Awesome, my first KATG quote for the show.

panicBoy 09-29-2011 07:03 AM

I've had to completely give up session drinking. The hangovers were just too much, between the dehydration, the crappy flu-like symptoms, my already panicky nature, and my tendency to black out, spill my guts and vastly improve everyting. The last time I really tied one on, I didn't fully recover for two days. Two full days of shuffling around like an old man, staring into the middle distance.

Alekseyev 09-29-2011 01:20 PM

I havnt had a drink in over 7 years. I fill the hole it left it my life with sex, video games, traveling, movies, and a social life. It's soooo terrible :eyeroll:

Junkenstein 09-29-2011 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alekseyev (Post 711032)
I havnt had a drink in over 7 years. I fill the hole it left it my life with sex, video games, traveling, movies, and a social life. It's soooo terrible :eyeroll:

yeah, only drinkers do all said things and still get drunk without any problem.

man, i aint drinking these days, but no offence, the judgemental side of straight edge and rhab people is grating as a nail in the fucking head. you guys might not have an addiction but youre definitely all addictedf to your own sense of righteousness.

anyway. good to hear peyton, weird to hear him married, didnt figure him as a marriage guy.

hey, whats this thing some gays have about hitting on straight people? is it about the challenge? i cant see the appeal for guys hitting on lesbians either, honestly

PS: the percentages in the poll are a lie.

edgycandy 09-29-2011 02:34 PM

Non Drinking Tips

Best way to avoid boredom is hanging out with sloppy drunks. They are entertaining and make you feel good about yourself. Peyton was cool.

starscream 09-29-2011 02:35 PM

I've never had alcohol. I probably shouldn't vote, right? Science!

Blitzgal 09-29-2011 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Junkenstein (Post 711034)
hey, whats this thing some gays have about hitting on straight people? is it about the challenge? i cant see the appeal for guys hitting on lesbians either, honestly

Why do guys hit on women wearing wedding rings? Maybe it is the challenge.

edgycandy 09-29-2011 02:41 PM

prayer

How a bout a quick recorded disclaimer before the prayer? Something like "The following prayer is not for reals" Awesome show with or without.