Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Re: The high school football coach
Keith's right 40 31.25%
Chemda's right 88 68.75%
Voters: 128. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-07-2011, 09:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1489: And With Your Spirit

"I really wanted to go down. I was gonna cum on everybody that ran past me."

Lauren Hennessy

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 02:44 AM   #2 (permalink)

There was no need for the coach to talk to the team like that. That is not the way to motivate a team, and clearly with there score was de-motivational. Sounds like he was taking out the frustrations of his own life on them. Constructive criticism and positive reinforcement are more likely to get a positive response than being yelled at.
Old 11-08-2011, 06:46 AM   #3 (permalink)

Wuss of a Coach and Pussy Players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subsonix View Post
There was no need for the coach to talk to the team like that. That is not the way to motivate a team, and clearly with there score was de-motivational. Sounds like he was taking out the frustrations of his own life on them. Constructive criticism and positive reinforcement are more likely to get a positive response than being yelled at.
....Keith is, for once (ok-here and again you are on the incorrect side) on the wrong side of an argument. The Coach was pissed that "his" players heads were not in the game. Some were "show-boating" some were bringing friends to the game. The coach was pissed that his game plan was not being followed.

With that said, however-This Coach is a PUSSY!

If that is all he said/did during half-time. then no wonder they lost. He did not give the correct motivation for his team to do better.
Back in the day, yes-coaches DID put hands on players. Yes-some players feelings were hurt. WAAAAAAAAA!!!

Last edited by Dragon9382; 11-08-2011 at 06:49 AM.
Old 11-08-2011, 07:25 AM   #4 (permalink)

Maid

When I was a kid my step-father hired a maid to clean our house while everyone was gone during the days. When we got home one night, she had pulled the "fake drawer" off the cabinets in the kitchen. You know the fake drawers that are right in front of the sink... Where there would be no room for a real drawer because the fucking sink is there? She yanked it off thinking it was just a stuck drawer.

Not as damaging as the "art" fax-paw, but my step-dad still fired her. Then made me fix the cabinet.
Old 11-08-2011, 08:41 AM   #5 (permalink)

*It's faux pas, sorry.

Keith's way off with the coach thing. It's quite clear that the team need bringing back down to earth, high school footballers can do no wrong in most peoples eyes so it's good for someone in an authoritative position to let them know they ain't all they think they are and that team sports require people to work together, not a group of mavericks.
Old 11-08-2011, 08:50 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawdog View Post
*It's faux pas, sorry.
It's all about "u" huh? LOL --- Type-o, thanks for proof reading my message for me.
Old 11-08-2011, 08:57 AM   #7 (permalink)

I'm not finished with the show yet, but it's on my mind so whatever. In response to dealing with shitty customer service, as a person who works retail, we do, for the most part, still fear losing our jobs. We just assume that most people won't take the time to actually bitch about something, so we feel like we can get away with whatever.

But I'll tell you this, whenever a customer notices my attitude (for whatever reason I might have it, whether I'm mad at something/one else, or actually at them), and says something like "I'm sorry, did I do something wrong?", my blood runs cold. I start thinking "I better shape the fuck up, because this person might actually say something and I might actually get in trouble." I've never actually said to a customer, "Actually, I thought what you said was rude" or "I don't like the way you were talking to me," because ultimately I know that it's the customers word over mine, so why risk it.

So maybe a subtle, "Is your manager around?" is enough to kick me into shape and stop being an asshole.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:07 AM   #8 (permalink)

So Andy Rooney is dead.

I won a bet, should have made it for more than 10 pounds.

I've noticed that a lot of men die within six months of retiring or winning the lottery if they don't find something to occupy their time. Some research has suggested it is because their brains tell their bodies they are finished and their bodies shut down.

Remember Keith, if you win the lottery, find something to do to keep you busy.
Old 11-08-2011, 10:39 AM   #9 (permalink)

Surprise Lauren, yayayay!
Old 11-08-2011, 12:42 PM   #10 (permalink)

The 'Tatoo Ad' on the KATG website is fucking annoying and most importantly: confusing and misleading...
Cheers.