Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Will 'Occupy Wall Street' affect real change?
Yes 31 22.63%
No 106 77.37%
Voters: 137. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-04-2011, 06:23 PM   #31 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo_Culprit View Post
security and bodyguards cost money too.
Which equals employment. You're making their case for them.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 06:27 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by starscream View Post
Which equals employment. You're making their case for them.
oh noes you're right!

gap increases = more profit for wallstreet peoples = more security needs = increased security costs = battle on the streets = NEW CALL OF DUTY GAME!!!
Old 10-04-2011, 06:50 PM   #33 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
gap increases = more profit for wallstreet peoples = more security needs = increased security costs = battle on the streets = NEW CALL OF DUTY GAME!!!
Sounds more like that game Brinks. I wish I had some hand-eye coordination so I could know what I was talking about.
Old 10-04-2011, 08:13 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
they can't live entirely inside those buildings though. The gap increases, then the number of frustrated people on the streets increases and then muggings and robberies skyrocket.

These wallstreet guys remind me of when Perez Hilton was bitching about being punched. If you're gonna attack people financially you have to expect retaliation voilently.

security and bodyguards cost money too.
It sounds like you're making the case for both Wall Street and America in general, Jo. What's the difference between wealthy Wall Street paying for bodyguards and wealthy (by global standards) Americans paying for a military?
Old 10-04-2011, 08:14 PM   #35 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post
And there you go.

It's not like any of them hide what degenerate assholes they are. "I've got mine, fuck all y'all."
I didn't gots mines yet.

Also, that's what everybody does, including the artists, the wall st nerds are just good at it. See also: Metallica.
Old 10-04-2011, 08:33 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveNJ View Post
It sounds like you're making the case for both Wall Street and America in general, Jo. What's the difference between wealthy Wall Street paying for bodyguards and wealthy (by global standards) Americans paying for a military?
yeah a comparison can be made between the two. My beef is that these wallstreet people are, to quote Dwarrior, nerds. Whereby their heads exist entirely within this world of finance and greed. They forget that they aren't separated from the classes of people they're making poorer and after office hours they have to exist in the same world (the physically have to exit their office building and get home). It's like they don't have a concept of people getting fed up and relatiating with non-financial attacks (mugging them in transit etc.).

kinda like:

-*slurrppp* I got your life savings cause I'm smart and you're not hehe *slurrppp*
- Oh nooo, why are you coming at me with a knife!

Last edited by Jo_Culprit; 10-04-2011 at 08:37 PM.
Old 10-04-2011, 09:14 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWarrior View Post
Also, that's what everybody does, including the artists, the wall st nerds are just good at it. See also: Metallica.

We'll talk the next time Metallica nearly causes a global financial meltdown through widespread fraud. Most of these bankster fucks should be in prison.
Old 10-04-2011, 09:25 PM   #38 (permalink)

Wall Street is controlled by the same people that control the rest of the world. To say "Down with Wall Street" is like saying "Down with the royal families' limo drivers"
We're all so stupid that we focus on these minor trespasses while the powers that killed our mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters are sticking their dick so far up our ass we can't keep our feet on the ground.
Old 10-04-2011, 11:01 PM   #39 (permalink)

It's Shocking how Uninformed you guys are!

To: Keith & Chemda .. First I wanna say that I love you guys & the show! I've been listening for years! I very much enjoy your take on pop culture & entertainment... But it Pains me & it breaks my Heart to hear my favorite show hosts tell their listeners (many of who are youngsters) to NOT VOTE.. Please STOP your dangerous & foolish message! Its because so many Americans are NOT voting or paying attention.. that in the last 2yrs many States with Right Wing Ideology majorities have TAKEN AWAY many Women Reproduction rights, Voter rights, Consumer right & Union rights. We are the MAJORITY, WE ARE THE PEOPLE!! Please tell your listeners to get informed & vote!! There are many political podcasts that I highly recommend to get information from... like .. The Young Turks, Best of The Left
Old 10-04-2011, 11:25 PM   #40 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Maybe you're not the majority.