Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Will 'Occupy Wall Street' affect real change?
Yes 31 22.63%
No 106 77.37%
Voters: 137. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-05-2011, 12:13 AM   #41 (permalink)

This was such a great show. Ted and TMC are awesome together.

My faith in humanity has gone up slightly knowing that the Nick Swardson movie has a 0%.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 12:59 AM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wae71 View Post
Please tell your listeners to get informed & vote!!
I agree with your point to a degree but I would say the only real way to get your point across would be to call into the show.
Old 10-05-2011, 06:47 AM   #43 (permalink)

ron paul

i think that Dr NO aka Ron Paul
is the only one that might hold anyone accountable for their actions in bringing the our country down. look at his record. he is not like the rest of the buttholes in D C .
both Big parties are evil , if not just stupid.

freedom not fear, end all the wars !
KATG 4 life
Old 10-05-2011, 07:49 AM   #44 (permalink)

Ron Paul is a fucking nutjob. Like most self-described libertarians, he's all for personal liberty, unless you're a woman, a minority, or gay.

And he is just like the rest of the butttholes in DC -- hypocritical to the extreme. He's jumped on the Reagan adoration bandwagon even though Reagan is the reason he left the Republican party in the 80's.
Old 10-05-2011, 08:20 AM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wae71 View Post
get informed & vote!!
Being informed makes voting even more redundant, you just realise that everyone in politics is a hypocrite, liar and piece of shit.
Old 10-05-2011, 08:40 AM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post
Ron Paul is a fucking nutjob. Like most self-described libertarians, he's all for personal liberty, unless you're a woman, a minority, or gay.

And he is just like the rest of the butttholes in DC -- hypocritical to the extreme. He's jumped on the Reagan adoration bandwagon even though Reagan is the reason he left the Republican party in the 80's.
Actually, Ron Paul fought for minorities' and women's rights.
How is it hypocritical to follow someone who you agree with until they do something you don't agree with? I'm not saying I'm going to register so that I can vote for him, but get your facts straight. You've been watching too many Rick Perry ads sweetheart.
Old 10-05-2011, 12:55 PM   #47 (permalink)

Chicago's Board of Trade building. The signs read: "We are the 1%"

I liked this Gawker commenter's response the best: "Here's the thing -- they aren't. They're part of the 99 percent, too. That's kind of the point."
Old 10-05-2011, 12:56 PM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FletchLives View Post
You've been watching too many Rick Perry ads sweetheart.
Oh fuck you and your condescension, you tool. Rick Perry is a fuckwit, too. His "Texas miracle" is a lie and he's balancing his budget with federal stimulus money and by shoving payments off to the next fiscal year.

Do we really have to go through the reasons that Paul is full of shit? Like many Republicans in libertarian clothing, his stance on personal freedom ends at the womb (Ayn Rand, as nutty as she was, was at least consistent on that front and an ardent pro-choicer). He thinks the Civil Rights act is unconstitutional and the magical free market would fix any kind of institutionalized discrimination. There are two to start you off. There are many more but I'm sick of talking to you Paulbots.

Last edited by Blitzgal; 10-05-2011 at 01:00 PM.
Old 10-05-2011, 01:22 PM   #49 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post
Oh fuck you and your condescension, you tool. Rick Perry is a fuckwit, too. His "Texas miracle" is a lie and he's balancing his budget with federal stimulus money and by shoving payments off to the next fiscal year.

Do we really have to go through the reasons that Paul is full of shit? Like many Republicans in libertarian clothing, his stance on personal freedom ends at the womb (Ayn Rand, as nutty as she was, was at least consistent on that front and an ardent pro-choicer). He thinks the Civil Rights act is unconstitutional and the magical free market would fix any kind of institutionalized discrimination. There are two to start you off. There are many more but I'm sick of talking to you Paulbots.
Well, I already said I'm not voting for him. I don't like any of the candidates. I'm just correcting the incorrect things you said. He thinks the Civil Rights Act is unconstitutional as it stands. He's not against civil rights, you silly goose. He does put too much faith in what a free market grants. But again, I'm not a supporter. I was just straightening out your "facts." Now you've brought up completely different points in your defense, which doesn't defend anything that you said previously. I'm sick of people yearning to spill bullshit as fact.
Old 10-05-2011, 02:29 PM   #50 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

thats the good times before the bitterness settles in