Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Would you fuck Martha Stewart?
Yes 29 22.83%
No 98 77.17%
Voters: 127. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-06-2011, 02:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

your dad and uncle were Lolcatz? cool!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 06:58 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
your dad and uncle were Lolcatz? cool!
Basically, they're Mexicans. We're a hilarious, adorable and strangely inarticulate people. At least we are in America.
Old 10-07-2011, 12:42 PM   #13 (permalink)

So excited for Chemda! and so glad that Lauren was on the show today in the retelling it has to feel so good to have it out in the open w/ her mom.
Old 10-12-2011, 02:08 PM   #14 (permalink)

The Andy Rooney quote about baseball was on a previous Keith and the girl show,lmao Keith and Chemda obviously forgot it. But I only knew he said that for sure because I remember hearing it on an old show.
Does anyone know what episode it was? Maybe it was close to the 'nappy headed hoes' time.
Old 10-12-2011, 02:39 PM   #15 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessiC View Post
I always thought it was weird that if you are ethnic, your parents' beliefs are called traditional. But if you are white and your parents believe the same kinds of things, its called racism and bigotry.
Ethnic people that call themselves "traditional" are racist and bigots. White people that call themselves "traditional" are racist and bigots as well. If you are unwilling to see change happen and adapt to it, you will fall back on what you know and say everything else is wrong....

I feel bad for Chemda that it took this long for her to come out to her parents, as it doesn't seem (in her parents eyes) that she can do anything that is "right."

I hope that Chemda's mother comes in the winter, and everything works out (in a way that she wishes).
Old 10-15-2011, 06:27 PM   #16 (permalink)

Sorry, I'm a little behind on shows and I almost never post, but I have to applaud Chemda for balling up and coming out to her mom. What I don't get though is why she said it's up to her mom if she tells the rest of the family. Why is it your mom's decision to out you to everyone else? It seems like a very personal decision from all the gay people I've talked to about it.

It's weird to see how much Chemda has changed over the years. She didn't want to tell her family about Keith back when they were dating, and now she's telling them about her girlfriend.
Old 10-16-2011, 08:29 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackFetch View Post
Sorry, I'm a little behind on shows and I almost never post, but I have to applaud Chemda for balling up and coming out to her mom. What I don't get though is why she said it's up to her mom if she tells the rest of the family. Why is it your mom's decision to out you to everyone else? It seems like a very personal decision from all the gay people I've talked to about it.
I think she meant that she had no need or desire to inform the rest of the family but if her mum wants her too then it's entirely on her. The majority of Chemda's family live in the middle-east so it's not like she gonna' run into them while making out with chicks.
Old 10-22-2011, 07:41 PM   #18 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Listening to the back shows. Damn, this show was gay overload.
Old 12-18-2011, 04:37 AM   #19 (permalink)

I admit, I'm a lapse KATG listener. It's been almost 2 years since I've listened to an episode.
I saw a post on a friends Facebook about the KATGuh awards, and peeked at the titles and saw this episode Chemda came out to her mom.

I'd kind of like to hear this episode, but see they've gone to a pay thing to listen to the back catalog.

My question for those that have listened to this episode...
On this one is Chemda actually talking to her mom, or are we hearing her account of the conversation. Also about how long is this particular discussion.

(I might possibly drop $11 to hear this one episode depending on how good it sounds like it was.)

Thanks.
oh and Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck me, and welcome back to the forums.