Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who is a better person?
Faceboy 56 47.86%
Pat Dixon 61 52.14%
Voters: 117. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-17-2011, 03:24 AM   #31 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean from Australia View Post
What interests me the most about this sequel in particular is that IFC films got behind this project at all. I guess they saw the shock value and the dollar signs and fuck yeah - let's do it.

Interesting also that the UK Film Classification Board still allowed this film onto screens there - but only after something like 30 odd cuts to the film which equates to about 2 minutes or so all up.

There's been virtually nothing mentioned about the sequel down under, which probably means that it didn't get past the AFLCB here - but I stand to be corrected.
The UK FCB allowed a REALLY extreme movie called "A Serbian Film" to be shown and sold, after cutting almost 20 minutes from it.

they cut a lot but allow more movie than other places. I think "A serbian film" hasnt been shown anywhere in the US.

i have seen horror movie and gross films and that is the only one that honestly and sincerely repulsed me.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 07:59 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
The UK FCB allowed a REALLY extreme movie called "A Serbian Film" to be shown and sold, after cutting almost 20 minutes from it.

they cut a lot but allow more movie than other places. I think "A serbian film" hasnt been shown anywhere in the US.

i have seen horror movie and gross films and that is the only one that honestly and sincerely repulsed me.

Just hearing about this movie disturbed and repelled me for days on end. I don't enjoy that feeling whatsoever.

Hmm, who should I vote for in the poll? A guy that beat me in a beauty contest or Pat? Hmmmm.

Last edited by lattaland; 10-17-2011 at 08:02 PM.
Old 10-29-2011, 11:36 PM   #33 (permalink)

Enough already

Okay, is anyone else getting sick of how ridiculous Faceboy and RevJen are TRYING to be? The fake protesting... sure... but the names of their fake bands? And when Keith asked if they had friends with real names, RevJen replied no.

I really don't think they even like what they do, they just want the emo-like, not-normal kind of attention.

Individually, I can tolerate these two, but I really can't stand listening to episodes with the two of them.
Old 10-30-2011, 02:07 AM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMitch View Post
Okay, is anyone else getting sick of how ridiculous Faceboy and RevJen are TRYING to be? The fake protesting... sure... but the names of their fake bands? And when Keith asked if they had friends with real names, RevJen replied no.

I really don't think they even like what they do, they just want the emo-like, not-normal kind of attention.

Individually, I can tolerate these two, but I really can't stand listening to episodes with the two of them.
DrMitch, you suck.
Old 10-30-2011, 02:11 AM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stulagu View Post
DrMitch, you suck.
I figured I'd get some backlash. But my gripe still stands. They try to be too weird.
Old 10-30-2011, 02:14 AM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
I figured I'd get some backlash. But my gripe still stands. They try to be too weird.
The beauty is is that they aren't TRYING, they ARE. They are weird, and it is delightful. And they don't let others tell them they can't wear rainbow leotards. They aren't doing this just to make sure others see them and their "art", they have chosen a lifestyle that allows them to just BE. I don't think anyone could be acting, trying or pretending to be like Rev Jen and Face and last very long. It has got to be exhausting being them, and I mean that in the best way possible.
Old 10-30-2011, 04:51 AM   #37 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:

May I say...they aren't faking it. They lead truly ridiculous lives. Wonderfully, ridiculous lives. Sometimes I don't get it either, but people like them make life worth living.
Old 10-30-2011, 12:59 PM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by punk'n View Post
May I say...they aren't faking it. They lead truly ridiculous lives. Wonderfully, ridiculous lives. Sometimes I don't get it either, but people like them make life worth living.
Oh you misunderstand, I'm not saying they were faking their behavior (I was only referring to the fake protest and fake band names.) You know better than any of us how sincere Faceboy is.

It just seems like they are the type that try to be weird just to get attention. It kind of reminds me of the kids in kindergarten that would eat glue just so they could see the "ewww face" from everyone. <-- that was me.
Old 10-30-2011, 08:58 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Oh you misunderstand, I'm not saying they were faking their behavior (I was only referring to the fake protest and fake band names.) You know better than any of us how sincere Faceboy is.

It just seems like they are the type that try to be weird just to get attention. It kind of reminds me of the kids in kindergarten that would eat glue just so they could see the "ewww face" from everyone. <-- that was me.
I think they would have held their protest even if no one was watching. In fact, WAS anyone paying attention to them?
Old 10-31-2011, 09:04 AM   #40 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Rev's bf was filming it. That was all.