Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who is Tara Reid?
Yes 35 28.69%
No 87 71.31%
Voters: 122. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-26-2011, 09:44 PM   #21 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I wish.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 11:37 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by invader View Post
Gamestop employees are allowed to take a new game off the shelf, take it home, play it then bring the game back and sell the opened packaged as a new game. The potential purchaser gets a used game that they know the employees has had their grubby little paws on with a take it or leave it, shrug. Not to mention they are notorious for giving customers hassle. The company on the whole is well known for sticking it to the employees for not "hassling" (pushing customers to reserve games and giving customers a hard time if they ever try to cancel reservations) the customers. In fact your job is unofficially dependent on how many pre-orders you are able to obtain. Which kind of explains why they are such dicks, although it doesn't really excuse it. I never shop there if it can be avoided. With all that said Gamestop continuously post quarterly profits in the hundred-millions, but that's mainly because of all the price gouging that they do when it comes to buying and selling used games.

On the topic of picking up a game at midnight, its not about the pizza. Most of the midnight releases I have ever been to was mainly because I've been following the development of the game for more than a year and at that point I'm just very excited to play the game. I've also never seen less than 50 people at any midnight release I've been to. For such a high profile game like battlefield I'm willing to bet that there was at least 100 people waiting on line at midnight to get the game.
/nerd rant.
I don't know what busted ass GameStop's you or Keith shop at. But I worked at EB Games, GameStop and EB Games are now one in the same. Employees are never able to play any new or used games. Very few people ever attend midnight releases, and 'finding' a copy of a game that just launched that day should never be challenging. There are literally hundreds of copies extra for people to pick them up over the course of the day.

GameStop / EBGames does push the pre-orders, as well as the $3 GamePlay Guarantee, which is genuinely annoying. For both the customers and the employees, but it is a big money maker for the company.

PSN: Shipht . MacBook Pro
Old 10-26-2011, 11:50 PM   #23 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Don't you tease me! What's The $3 Gameplay Guarentee?! I'm in!!!
Old 10-26-2011, 11:53 PM   #24 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

If you end up not liking it, we're take back the game within the week and stick a dildo in your asshole.
Old 10-27-2011, 01:29 AM   #25 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

As I was already planning on getting game I went to Future Shop, (after listening to this episode) and couldn't find Battlefield 3 anywhere. So I asked one of the employee's where the game was (as it wasn't with the rest of the games) and as he is directing me to the game he is telling me how he got to play the Alpha and Beta and something something versions of the PC? version of the game and it was awesome, and telling me how awesome it was, and why didn't I get it earlier, and all I could reply with was, "I talked to girl." He just shut his mouth and gave me this "knowing look."

Personal thank you to Keith for now giving me a virtual out in any conversation I am stuck in with a nerd.
Old 10-27-2011, 11:42 AM   #26 (permalink)

Great Show!

Gamestop story was a great one. Having walked in there with my 12yo so he can 'windowshop' and experiencing somewhat the same vibe in those situations, I can only imagine this one playing out. Best ever was seeing a college aged kid talking about a new Pokemon game to whomever would listen.

That said, our local GS has the hulking brothas working behind the counters so I don't think this would happen.

As for Patrice - someone said where is she every Thu. - I agree. You always make for a great show. !!!
Old 10-27-2011, 01:19 PM   #27 (permalink)

Chemda's choking laugh reaction to Keith at 20:30 was gold. I only wish I saw it live on cam.
Old 10-27-2011, 01:27 PM   #28 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Location: New Jersey. Where the girls look like a mix between Charlize Theron and Dog the Bounty Hunter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalalemon View Post
I know that Keith was just calling out the shadiness in the hottest contest because it indeed appeared shady on renegades part, but yesterday's show has caused such drama. Honestly, it's not a contest anymore, and from what I have observed there are a select few new members that have been the root of most of the drama and nasty comments. I know it's the forums and it's okay to be an asshole on the Internet, but they need to STOP spewing hate towards these beautiful women...and STOP using the thread as their personal chat. The finals thread is for pics, voting, and rubbing one out.

This display is not what hottest or KATG is about and it dissapoints me that something so fun, freeing, and sexy has turned into something I wish would just be over already

I'm still in it. I'm more than happy to provide sexy pictures as a thanks to everyone for getting me this far- I just wish it had gone a little differently. Okay a lot differently.

**sparrow is still the best!
Amen!
Old 10-27-2011, 06:34 PM   #29 (permalink)

Chemda and Patrice were so cute gasping at the description of cat penis. Snakes are even weirder. They have a hemipenis (so do lizards).

From Wikiepdia: Hemipenes are usually held inverted, within the body, and are everted for reproduction via erectile tissue like that in the human penis. Only one is used at a time, and some evidence indicates males alternate use between copulations. The hemipenis itself has a variety of shapes, depending on species. Often the hemipenis bears spines or hooks, in order to anchor the male within the female. Some species even have forked hemipenes (each hemipenis has two tips).

And apparently some look like sea anenomes.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg snake_growth2.jpg (64.8 KB, 1 views)
Old 10-27-2011, 06:40 PM   #30 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

I know I said that I masturbate to getting impaled by a hard cock, but I can't get off on snake dicks. And if I did, I wouldn't be able to get off of the snake dick. Copyright Myq Kaplan.