Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1497: The Hustlers Club (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1497-hustlers-club-16778/)

Keith 11-29-2011 07:43 PM

1497: The Hustlers Club

"I think you have to push her off a you!"

Napalmnate 11-29-2011 10:20 PM

That Viral Story About The Poor Woman Stuck With The Poop Tattoo? Sorry, It’s Totally Full Of Crap. | The Smoking Gun

MonsteroftheId 11-30-2011 11:54 AM

I would say a steaming pile of crap is a perfectly legitimate interpretation of the Narnia Chronicles.

Junkenstein 11-30-2011 01:37 PM

if stanhope dies i am so blaming it on you both!

add: ive heard about the scam thing but everytime it happned everyone gives up. i wonder (honestly), if someone really fights backj not to pay, dont the patron just mug them with weapons in the parking lot? i mean if your ripping people, its not like youre afraid of legal trouble.... heard a lot of stories on Prague and Amsterdam girls ripping off people and getting thusg to plain out rob them at knife/gun point if they stood up

Enunciated Piffle 11-30-2011 02:24 PM

Damn. Patrice O ' Neal was one of the greats...check out the amazing HOUR long interview w/ him by Marc Maron on his podcast : WTF [11/30/11] Patrice O Neal Remembered.
Patrice's material on Man/ Woman relations are greater than any comics - alive OR dead.
RIP Patrice

Junkenstein 11-30-2011 05:14 PM

i am listening to Bob Kelly's podcast now, an episode made around the 27th.

You get a good glimpse at how miserable and full of self hatred a comedian's life is...

and they quote Patrice O'Neal constantly. besides being brilliant, he was important fpr many people in the scene, best friend to many comics, respected and loved. Fuckin tragedy.

WittyReference 11-30-2011 05:25 PM

The one and only time I ran on a cab fare was when our driver was obviously on meth and started playing chicken with another cab through the city. They pissed each other off so much that he got out of our cab at a red light and went back to the other cab behind us and started fighting with the 2nd driver. We were close to where we wanted to go so got out and as we ran away, I looked back to see our driver had the other guy in a headlock and was trying to smash his head into the side of the cab. Afterwards I wished we'd stolen his money from the cab as well for putting our life in danger.

Bermie Ninja 12-01-2011 02:30 PM

The tattoo looks a bit like bees and a honey pot.

He took the time to shade shit (Chemda, 2011)
LOL

stulagu 12-01-2011 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bermie Ninja (Post 716998)
He took the time to shade shit (Chemda, 2011)
LOL

Well, you know, he still has to be proud of his art :p

DWarrior 12-01-2011 08:08 PM

Did Keith taste test Lace? I pass by them both like every day.