Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Do you like going to weddings?
Yes 46 45.10%
No 56 54.90%
Voters: 102. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-06-2011, 02:37 PM   #21 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourbid View Post
And don't get me started on having 300-like abs.
which is a whole different thing from having, like, 300 abs.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 06:09 PM   #22 (permalink)

re the Australian who wants to listen live - the KATG iPhone APP lists the shows in your local time zone.

Whenever I try to stream the shows through the app however they stop after a couple of minutes so I need to download them through iTunes first.
Old 12-06-2011, 07:51 PM   #23 (permalink)

Embarrased!

WTF!?!

Only 43 donations for Lauren's new Romeo an Juliet show so far with just 4 days to go.

I remember when being a KATGer used to mean something!

Keith and Chemda gettin' bothered by someone? The community swarmed them till they cried 'surrender'!

Keith and Chemda needed advertising revenue? We'd go wherever they sent us and look around and think about it until the site crashed from the weight of us all clickin' on everythang!

Keith and Chemda want to beat out some rival podcast for an award? They be toast!

43 is pathetic! This show will be good for the LBTG community in North Carolina. Is that the problem? You all secret Christian Fundamentalists? (Yeah I went there!)

Romeo & Juliet: Forbidden love comes to North Carolina -- IndieGoGo

I tell people how great this community is but you embarrasing me. I thought we were a new power in the land. i thought we would make the world sit up and take notice.

I know I am a dick but Lauren is cool.

Do it! GGrrr!
Old 12-06-2011, 08:07 PM   #24 (permalink)

Also, I can't believe it's been 1500 episodes!!! It seems like just yesterday we were out in the Pennsylvania woods celebrating 1000. Man, KATG is fuckin awesome.
Old 12-06-2011, 10:56 PM   #25 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWarrior View Post
No, it was legit.

And as I said in my college-paper-worthy quote, I only troll dumb arguments, not day-to-day happenings.
Your answers were top notch. I literally lolled out loud.
Old 12-07-2011, 02:41 PM   #26 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Funerals

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSEIII View Post
You get to eat sooner at a funeral but you can drink at a wedding.
You CAN drink at a funeral. You can also drink before and after a funeral. Just saying...
Old 12-07-2011, 06:46 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eightball View Post
Most large scale performance bands soon adopted the same fail safe. The public may see this as an entitled act from some pre-madonnas that think they are better than everyone else, but it's there for a good and rational reason.

Is it perfectly foolproof? No, but it's a quick and easy step to assure that the show will go on.

I can only hope when K&Tg does their first large scale tour that their rider will carry a similar clause buried somewhere in the details. Perhaps an ice cold can of Bear Beer?
Hmm didn't work for Cheap Trick here in Ottawa...

Seriously though good points and bang on BUT the purple shit cost in excess of $2000 and YOU paid for it if you went to the show.

I call bullshit. I say Shut up and play your guitar formerly known as awesome. He is dead to me. As are VH et al. Eddie has gone batshit crazy. Sucks.

And holy balls you should see KATG riders. Takes DAYS to work through all the DEMANDS. Gold this, platinum that. Egad. Do you know how hard it to get a crew to put a butt plug in EVERY shower stall at the arena?
Old 12-08-2011, 10:34 PM   #28 (permalink)

I used to be a waiter for wedding receptions and I've seen quite a few insane moments including the father of the bride collapsing and dying at the reception, best man stripping down to his boxers during his toast, and having nearly every piece of silverware stolen at a gypsy wedding.

By far the craziest thing I've ever seen at a wedding was an Irish guy punching his girlfriend in the face. Her nose was broken and she was bleeding all over the place. The reason he did it was because she had been trying to take his pants off, literally right at the table, for a while.. the guys grand parents were sitting right next to them. She wouldn't stop and he punched her. Before anyone could really do anything he just left the hotel and didn't come back. I was standing at the buffet 10ft away when this happened. Saw the whole thing.
Old 12-08-2011, 10:44 PM   #29 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

To blow him or just being a faggot?