Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: The teacher cut off one of the first-grader’s braids.
The teacher needs fired. End of story. 115 68.45%
The teacher can use some counseling, but this doesn’t warrant firing. 53 31.55%
Voters: 168. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-16-2009, 05:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1098: Dance Party

"I'll punch you in the fuckin' mouth if you're 18!"

The Secret World of Symon Jerycho
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 11:24 PM   #2 (permalink)

Re dance music,

Taking the kids to dance competitions, there are so many stupid songs that are over and over done. I can't stand dance version of Purple People Eater, yet every damn preschool hiphop group will do it. I fear for other's lives when I expect to hear Boom Boom Pow constantly.

I have a collegue (in dance) who has an employee, this teacher just finished the routine, costumes, ready for stage, a tap duet for little girls to "Swinging Like Tiger".

Ooops.

Awesome to hear the new Symon Jerycho! Stay tuned.

Last edited by Rhian; 12-16-2009 at 11:29 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 12:44 AM   #3 (permalink)

I have to disagree with Kyle. I don't think the Europeans hate us because we have songs about blowjobs. If he looks up the song 'Jet Boy Jet Girl' he can see that Europeans were singing songs about blowjobs before he was born!

Now, maybe they hate us cos they did it already--so long ago. Maybe because their songs are about men blowing each other. Maybe it's because we point out that Europeans have been obsessed with songs about men blowing each other since the 1970's.
Old 12-17-2009, 01:05 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepetek View Post
I have to disagree with Kyle. I don't think the Europeans hate us because we have songs about blowjobs. If he looks up the song 'Jet Boy Jet Girl' he can see that Europeans were singing songs about blowjobs before he was born!

Now, maybe they hate us cos they did it already--so long ago. Maybe because their songs are about men blowing each other. Maybe it's because we point out that Europeans have been obsessed with songs about men blowing each other since the 1970's.
Obviously just a little tongue in cheek on the show.

'Jet Boy Jet Girl' is an awesome song, a good recommendation. The Gay Ramones/Sex Pistols, with saxophone!

And yes, they hate us because our dick sucking is so hetero.
Old 12-17-2009, 01:12 AM   #5 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Somebody who knows about music tell me if those songs didn't all come out in the last 2 years. Not to mention, I think if you're gonna include shit, Soulja Boy's shit seems to have been extremely influential.
Old 12-17-2009, 01:14 AM   #6 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by oie View Post
Why is it that whenever I listen to a show with Kyle, I have an urge to punch HIM in the fucking mouth.
cuz you're a fucking jackoff. Kyle is surprisingly cool for those pants.

Kyle for regular guest!
Old 12-17-2009, 01:16 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepetek View Post

I think they hate us because we have people that obsess what meta-obsession the Europeans really have about our opinions of them having 70s songs about men blowing each other.
Old 12-17-2009, 02:17 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWarrior View Post
I think they hate us because we have people that obsess what meta-obsession the Europeans really have about our opinions of them having 70s songs about men blowing each other.
Nah, it's cos we have a class of people that use the term meta-obsession with a straight face.

And then when the rest of us call such people douches, the Germans get really confused and cranky.
Old 12-17-2009, 06:00 AM   #9 (permalink)

I take it all back. Despite his disgusting youth and ridiculous girl pants Kyle is a total dude and was an excellent guest.

I don't think Chemda would survive the modern classroom. Where's the discipline? We've given the kids all the power! They know that if a teacher so much as raises their voice or tries to throw them out the classroom they can get them suspended for hurting their ears/violating their human rights or some other shit. Schools are in total disarray because teachers can't dispense summary justice.

Frankly, since corporal punishment was banned in schools teaching just isn't attracting the right calibre of person to the profession. We need more nasty bastard teachers that scare the crap out of kids. They're the ones you actually learn from. The ones who use red pens! No more of this hippy bullshit!
Old 12-17-2009, 06:22 AM   #10 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by oie View Post
Why is it that whenever I listen to a show with Kyle, I have an urge to punch HIM in the fucking mouth.
Watch your mouth, silly goose.

Dizzle is a cool guy. Dont be a douche.