Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1507: How Do You Feel About That? (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1507-how-do-you-feel-about-16807/)

Keith 12-14-2011 05:15 PM

1507: How Do You Feel About That?

"And by the way, you were an ungrateful kid!"

Comedian Pat Dixon

Edward's Screen Name 12-14-2011 06:33 PM

Kindle

Hey, Keith or Henda, could you post a link to the Kindle version of The Great American Novel? I'm on Amazon right now and it says it's not available for the Kindle yet. Sorry if you explained where to find the book other than searching for it on Amazon, I was cutting construction paper while listening to the show so it's possible I missed some details.

Keith 12-14-2011 06:43 PM

Keith and The Girl Store. The Great American Novel – eBook for Kindle

invader 12-15-2011 12:25 AM

On the building in Korea that looks like the twin towers exploding... The people of Korea care just as much about America as Keith cares about them. I can see the events of 9/11 not even crossing the mind of anyone who was involved with the creation of the building. Or even if it did, why would they really care? So they don't piss off a part of the world that they don't care about anyway?

Dragon9382 12-15-2011 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by invader (Post 717481)
On the building in Korea that looks like the twin towers exploding... The people of Korea care just as much about America as Keith cares about them. I can see the events of 9/11 not even crossing the mind of anyone who was involved with the creation of the building. Or even if it did, why would they really care? So they don't piss off a part of the world that they don't care about anyway?

These are different: CONJOINED TWIN Towers.

WittyReference 12-15-2011 06:58 AM

You've been spoiling us with the guests for the last couple of weeks of the year, but 2 hours of Pat followed by Patrice tomorrow! Heaven.

Thanks for the year. I've listened to about 500-600 shows, signed up for VIP, got a couple of DVD downloads, laughed at the first 10 seconds of the audio-book, was quoted on the show, insulted on twitter, bought Pat & Jesse's albums (Pat's is better) been asked what I'm laughing at on my headphones several times and have gotten a few other people to listen. It's safe to say you've become a part of my life. Merry fucking x-mas and Aces 10 babillion shits. Have a beer with a bear on me.

chelseagirl19 12-15-2011 10:10 AM

Can I nominate Pat Dixon for smartest, most interesting, and entertaining KATG guest of all time, ever? (Besides me and Josh, naturally.)
I can't, but I'll say it here.
Pat Dixon is utterly unfuckwithable.

Jonny Face 12-15-2011 10:38 AM

I was really impressed by Pat so much in this episode. He really showed not only how funny and intelligent he is, but how much he is aware of his own mind, and the way he interacts with others.

Keith, as much as I respect and admire him as a person, definitely has some issues. He is just not aware of how much the behaviour of his parents affects him. His dad is completely undermining of him but Keith pretends it doesnt bother him, while at the same time using it as a reason not to go and see him. It was also interesting that at one point when confronted with an honest and open question about his relationship with his dad, Keith just went for the joke instead of answering the question. However, it's a comedy show and thats what he does. But maybe that says something too.

I think Keith would be a great father, but will pass some of his issues on to his kids if he doesnt confront them.

Very entertaining and insightful episode.

thirteen 12-15-2011 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by invader (Post 717481)

This is true. It's a bit unfortunate, but it goes both ways.

Pat Dixon is always awesome, especially when he speaks about relationships and does it with a level head.

Bucho 12-15-2011 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chelseagirl19 (Post 717490)
Can I nominate Pat Dixon for smartest, most interesting, and entertaining KATG guest of all time, ever? (Besides me and Josh, naturally.)
I can't, but I'll say it here.
Pat Dixon is utterly unfuckwithable.

Fuck yes you can and I'll back you up with the fire of a thousand suns.

Pat is THE GREATEST.