Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 10-12-2005, 12:01 PM   #41 (permalink)

btw guys, after hearing about that kid that drowned, having been a surfer and been held under water and pulled under and out by more rip currents than i can recall, just go with it, dont panic, thats how people drown. if you cant get to the surface wait a minute till you can, just worry about your air supply, more you fight, less you have. i woulda jumped in too, and i would have sooner floated down that nasty ass river and not lost my bag than try to fight against it. i imagine he was pulled under by a swift current near one of the pillars of the bridge, i would have grabbed a gulp of air and went under with it till it let me go. as for no one jumping in to help, wtf!?! remember that plane that crashed into that frozen river by the overpass, weve all seen it on television, people jumped in there, i mean, damn, i know its dirty water, but come on, dont be pussies. really. just think of the trim youll get when you are on the news like a hero and get wet. scream keith and the girl dot com on the way down. actually, if youre gonna do anything that will make the news later, scream keith and the girl dot com just before you do it, we will always love you for it here.

chad!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 02:02 PM   #42 (permalink)

Now that would likely win the promote KATG contest. get a huge amount of fame, and they run the footage, and every time they do, you hear the Website being shouted out.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote